This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Dunbar

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Dunbar

3148 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame.  Dip it in and get fire.  In this game, fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council as a tribe, Dunbar.  Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW, but if they are in before then I will read them.

Questions:
- You lost by one point.  Is it demoralizing or does it make you feel confident you can get right back on top?
- Same question I asked Stanley:  Do you think this tribal will be unified or will it exactly where everybody stands?
- Do you think you know where the votes are going to fall, or are you totally lost?
3148 days 4 hours ago
JoelW55
- You lost by one point.  Is it demoralizing or does it make you feel confident you can get right back on top? It IS one point. Tribes seem pretty even at this point so I have no doubt in my mind we will win a few more immunities
- Same question I asked Stanley:  Do you think this tribal will be unified or will it exactly where everybody stands? Probably unified. Normally at the 1st tribal its the 'anybody but me' situation. When there's people that don't turn up it's easier for someone to be targetted
- Do you think you know where the votes are going to fall, or are you totally lost? Pretty sure if this tribe is wise with the voting.
3148 days 3 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
:S
3148 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It is demoralizing that we lost the challenge, but we can easily get back up since we were so close to winning.

This tribal will not only unify our tribe, but it will strengthen our team at challenges too.

This tribal, almost anyone could go, the first tribals are usually the most chaotic
3148 days 3 hours ago
muffinman
I'm sorry I wasn't here, I wasn't at home and my phone died
3148 days ago
Mearl
- You lost by one point.  Is it demoralizing or does it make you feel confident you can get right back on top?
A little of both. We got off to a slow start, were outnumbered and yet we still almost won so those things are uplifting.

- Same question I asked Stanley:  Do you think this tribal will be unified or will it exactly where everybody stands?

I hope it is unified. We need a strong tribe moving forward

- Do you think you know where the votes are going to fall, or are you totally lost?

Sometimes when you think you know something in this game you get blindsided. So I feel like i know, but who knows maybe they are coming at me instead.
3147 days 22 hours ago
ZachTansey
Good luck to everyone, my mind is made up for this vote
3147 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
6/8 votes
3147 days 8 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
- You lost by one point.  Is it demoralizing or does it make you feel confident you can get right back on top? It makes the tribes seem even
3147 days 5 hours ago
CHAEL

In all honesty, we're still the better tribe with better competitors, and I have confidence we will win the next challenge for sure.

Hopefully unified.

I know where I HOPE the votes are going to fall, but there's no certainties in this game.
3147 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3147 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, NOW is the time to do so...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

*Nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
3147 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jackson.  1 vote Jackson.
3147 days 3 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
3147 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jackson.  2 votes Jackson.
3147 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Chael.  2 votes Jackson, 1 vote Chael.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!