This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3168 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Welcome again to Survivor: Honduras.  Let's get to your first immunity challenge (also, don't forget to friend all the white levels in the cast so they can message you).

This first challenge is an easy one, it's "Pass the Torch".  Most of you already know how this works, but for anyone that's new to Survivor group games here's a brief description:

Each tribe has a torch that they must light and then pass to all of their members before lighting a wok at the end.

The first person for each tribe posts *lights torch for (tribe name) and passes it to (tribe member)*

That tribe member must post *passes torch to (tribe member)*, who will then pass ti on to somebody else until everyone has had the torch.  The last person to get the torch must post *lights wok for (tribe name)* to end the challenge. 

The first tribe to correctly complete the challenge and light their wok at the end wins immunity and is safe from the vote.  Losers go to tribal council where somebody will be the first person voted out of this game.

Challenge begins at 4 PM EST, any posts before then will be deleted.  I will probably be online to post "GO" as a reminder, but if I forget the challenge officially begins at 4 PM.

Good luck!
3168 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
gross
3168 days 7 hours ago
Gardenia
SurvivorFan37
Played: 285 times
Last Activity: 26 min ago
3168 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yeah, GO!

Sorry I'm 8 minutes late, had a right fine nap, I did.
3168 days 7 hours ago
DumbGinger
*lights torch for Fonseca and passes it to blueu22*
3168 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I gotta say, we're off to a super fast start.
3168 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
i forgot about this
3168 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
*passes torch to charliebibi*
3168 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
maybe u should mail us survivoridiot37
3168 days 7 hours ago
DumbGinger
LOL
3168 days 7 hours ago
Gardenia
*lights torch for San Fernando and passes it to ThisIsMyGame*
3168 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
*passes torch to Bradyman7*
3168 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
(Passes torch to heaux
3168 days 6 hours ago
Sebby
Im here fo san fernando guys
3168 days 5 hours ago
wheels26
im here as well for san fernando
3168 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
Im still here for san fernando

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!