This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Honduras

Topic » Applications - Honduras

3170 days 7 hours ago
God_DeBlock
In-game name (don't make it something stupid and asinine): DeBlocj
Color level: yellow

List some previous group games you've played, if you have prior experience:
I'm playing in survivor caraline islands right now but it isn't over.

You're going to be active and send confessionals, right?: yes

Designated BS app question everyone asks for no reason: Who's your favorite CBS Survivor player? Russell Hantz (:
3170 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
In-game name (don't make it something stupid and asinine): Chris
Color level: Sky

List some previous group games you've played, if you have prior experience: go to my profile

You're going to be active and send confessionals, right?: YES, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CAST BETTER PEOPLE WHO ARENT INACTIVE THANKS

Designated BS app question everyone asks for no reason: Who's your favorite CBS Survivor player? Sandra
3170 days 6 hours ago
hellokittygirls
In-game name (don't make it something stupid and asinine): Kyliesha (if my name's stupid, i cut you in ur sleep)
Color level: White

List some previous group games you've played, if you have prior experience: Benlinus' Survivor (Trinidad and All Stars). Other crap i don't really care about

You're going to be active and send confessionals, right?: Duh, confessionals are the reason i do these things

Designated BS app question everyone asks for no reason: Who's your favorite CBS Survivor player? NaOnka Mixon, hands down
3170 days 5 hours ago
Keyton
In-game name (don't make it something stupid and asinine): Keyton
Color level: Orange

List some previous group games you've played, if you have prior experience: Will's Survivor Peru

You're going to be active and send confessionals, right?: Yea, of course

Designated BS app question everyone asks for no reason: Who's your favorite CBS Survivor player? Russel Hantz
3170 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
In-game name (don't make it something stupid and asinine): Felix
Color level: Black

List some previous group games you've played, if you have prior experience: They're all on my profile with my placements and all

You're going to be active and send confessionals, right?: Yeah

Designated BS app question everyone asks for no reason: Who's your favorite CBS Survivor player? Courtney Yates because snarky cunt
3170 days 2 hours ago
TallaRejaei
In-game name (don't make it something stupid and asinine): Courtney
Color level: silver

List some previous group games you've played, if you have prior experience:
Jimbo's Survivor Navarre: 3/20
Jimbo's Survivor All-Stars: 10/22
Cmack's Survivor India: currently in final 5 finale in like 3 days

You're going to be active and send confessionals, right?: all the time i need somewhere to just like gush

Designated BS app question everyone asks for no reason: Who's your favorite CBS Survivor player? lisa welchel
3169 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Applications CLOSED.  Thank you all for applying!  I think we've got a pretty good cast lined up for this season.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!