This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Finale

Topic » Bangladesh Finale

1888 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The last award is for the Most Underrated Game.

Most Underrated goes to...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

STEPH!

I think Steph had a big say in a lot of the post-merge votes and played a pretty good social game that wasn't really detected by the rest of the cats until her elimination. She had set herself up pretty well to go far, had Ruffles' second idol not come into play.
1888 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Steph!!!
1888 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
GJ Steph!
1888 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
I fucking love her
1888 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
oh
1888 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Season Ranking:

1. New Guinea
2. Bangladesh
3. Ivory Coast

This was an INSANE season to host in the pre-merge and I appreciate how much the twist made everybody scramble. However, Ryan's medevac and Barn quitting at the final 5 kind of marred the overall course of the season for me and made for a couple dull rounds in an already semi-predictable post-merge after Kelly left. Thus this season is better than Ivory Coast, but still not as good as New Guinea in my opinion.
1888 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Well, that's it for me. I hope everyone enjoyed playing and I hope you'll stick around in the Viewers' Lounge to watch next season (and maybe return for a future season) as well!
1888 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Well, glad this is done, not too disappointed atm cuz I expected to lose and by that jury vote, but the disappointment probbly kick in as I reflect

Probbly not going to play this series again tbh, had such a bad experience this time and Will you probbly hate me because I hated HC/Ruffles
1888 days 4 hours ago
mbarnish1
noah: robbed king <3
hc/ruffles: never talk to me again
everyone else: good game
nicky: why did you vote for a piece of trash to win lol
1888 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
Im actually upset not getting villain of the season but I guess there were too many candidates
1887 days 15 hours ago
WillTraitor
I was pushed
1887 days 9 hours ago
ElectraViv
Stupid bitch will I am the hero

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!