This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Bouaké

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Bouaké

1931 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the first member of our jury - Barbra, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back to tribal council, Bouaké. Votes will be due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW (January 12th). Not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. Akshay has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everyone else is fair game. Expect a semi-live immunity challenge to take place tomorrow after the votes are read (i.e it will finish that same night).

PYN if you want a question.
1931 days 18 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1931 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler - You were voted as the person who "mistakenly thinks they're in control of the game". Are you worried that could put a target on you, either at this tribal council or in the future?
1931 days 16 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler - You were voted as the person who "mistakenly thinks they're in control of the game". Are you worried that could put a target on you, either at this tribal council or in the future?

There's been a target on me this whole time, Will! The only tribal council I've been to where I didn't get votes was the one where I was immune. I'm super duper nervous that if so.ething goes wrong it'll be my torch being smuffed tomorrow but I have faith in the trust that Daloa has developed to get us through.
1931 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ
1931 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ - Do you think the answers at the challenge reveal anything about people's positions in the game? Maybe it gave you some helpful information to plan your next move?
1931 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany (even tho i never answer hehehe)
1931 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany - Last night an original Abidjan was sent packing. Is it safe to say the same is going to be happening tonight? Is it a safe bet that the six original Daloa members will be making final 6?
1931 days 14 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Thea.
1931 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea — You had quite the argument with Barb during and after the last tribal council. Do you think Barb leaving gives you a better shot at surviving this tribal council?
1931 days 14 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
You had quite the argument with Barb during and after the last tribal council. Do you think Barb leaving gives you a better shot at surviving this tribal council?

No. That "argument" will have no effect on the game whatsoever.

The only thing that will affect the outcome is whether or not anyone on Daloa feels as though they are at the bottom of their alliance. Which none of them seem to, but at least 2 of them are at this very moment.
1931 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'll take a question
1931 days 13 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Zach
1931 days 13 hours ago
galore
Question
1931 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zyler - Should we expect another split vote, like last tribal council was? Or maybe something more straightforward?

Zach - This game is now down to 8 people. Are you starting to think about who people want to sit at the end with, or is it still too early for that?

Akshay - Did you feel like you would have gotten votes again at this tribal, had you not won immunity today?
1931 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - Do you think the answers at the challenge reveal anything about people's positions in the game? Maybe it gave you some helpful information to plan your next move?

It definitely could help me. I know that I need to study those answers to plan my next move to try and survive in this game. The Abidjan numbers are getting lower and lower, so my only option is obviously to find a crack, and I hope that these answers can help me find some

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!