This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Merged..

1864 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
For those of you that don't already, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame -- dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to what is a familiar place for some and others' very first time here. Votes are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote. Bob has individual immunity because of the challenge, while Emily has individual immunity as a result of the advantage she received at the start of the game. As such, neither can be voted for tonight.

PYN if you want a question.
1864 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
question
1864 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar - In general terms, what's the best possible outcome someone can hope for at a merge tribal council? An easy vote? A big threat leaving? Something else?
1864 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1864 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - On a scale of 1 to 10, how much uncertainty is there about how this vote is going to turn out?
1864 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
not getting voted out
1864 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1864 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik
1864 days ago
Lalisa
Chili
1863 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bob - After attending so many pre-merge tribals, how does it feel to finally know you're for sure not going home this round?

Erik - This is the first tribal council you've attended thus far in the game. How do you compensate for potentially not having built the relationships that those who have had to vote someone out already have?

Chili - First merge tribals can be either very straightforward, extremely messy, or anywhere in between. Any predictions for what this one will be like?
1863 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - On a scale of 1 to 10, how much uncertainty is there about how this vote is going to turn out?

1863 days 23 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob - After attending so many pre-merge tribals, how does it feel to finally know you're for sure not going home this round?

It feels fucking amazing. That's why I'm so glad I got it. I had a really shitty pre-merge going to 5 tribals in a row. But now to know im not going home at this tribal feels really good.
1863 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I don't even know where to start honestly 馃槀

Ig we'll see if people are more concerned with those who actually have those relationships built already. I'm completely lost with where anyone is on this tribe. Just throwing that much out there lol
1863 days 16 hours ago
BernieBudd
Budd
1863 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Budd - With 12 people left in the game, you started on an original tribe with 1 of them. Do you feel like you've been able to branch out and form enough new bonds to survive this vote since the swap?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!