This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Atenakhen

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Atenakhen

1773 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Atenakhen. Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals so I can see where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1773 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody
1773 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
me
1773 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody - Are you worried that winners like you might be targeted early for being potential big threats in this cast? What can you do to avoid that?

Tim - There's been a lot of drama in the past day or so to say the least -- do you think it'll be like this the entire game or will this settle down as people start to play the game more and more?
1773 days 4 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler
1773 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler - You're the only person from your original season on this tribe. Do you think that will help or hinder your ability to integrate with your tribe?
1773 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll take a question
1773 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Julian - Do you think this season will be harder or easier than Zambia was for you?
1773 days 4 hours ago
Absol
hai
1773 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Absol - What's the best way to avoid being the first boot on a contentious season like this?
1773 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
Max
1773 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max - What will the primary factor be in what this vote is based on?
1773 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
if its like this whole game im probably quit, i hope kelly goes
1773 days 1 hour ago
J2999
J2
1772 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hm
1772 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
gl guys on ur first tribal!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!