This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes Discussion

Topic » Ardennes Discussion

3222 days 7 hours ago
LockerAmi
Judging from the tribal activity, Avaux might go down in flames. Lol
3222 days 7 hours ago
LockerAmi
Steve and Leah joining the cast shakes things up a whole lot wow.

Knowing Steve is a beast and Leah is Natasha's fellow baddass bestie she's going far I think.

#TeamLeahSteveZachJoe !

#TeamJoeHonestly .
3222 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
AVAUX (wearing red buffs):
Adrianna (Saftronbtr999) - A real joy to have play Saftron is definitely a gamer who should be able to make he necessary connections to make it deep in the game.
Cam (Giraffez) - Cam's a live wire and should be able to bring lots of entertainment to the game. His mouth could get him in trouble but either way he'll own it.
Christian (FloatingToaster) - Never heard of him or seen him play so it'll be interesting to see how he fares.
Courtney (CrazyCourtney0) - She'll be passionate about the game, hopefully she can tone that down to a level that doesn't get on people's nerves. Hope she makes it far!
Joe (JoeDaManXD) - Similar to FloatingToaster though I've heard good things about him.
Josh (mman23) - Josh will probably be a fairly low key player who should sneak his way deep into the game.
Manni (ManniBoi) - Same as FloatingToaster
Zach (pikachu142) - Wasn't able to make an impact in Solomon Islands hopefully he's able to put in more effort here.

ROCROI (wearing green buffs):
Steve (2Beastly) - My latest purple rock casualty. Not afraid to play hard and stick to his guns, he'll be an asset early on but a threat if he gets too far.
Griffin (Griffles) - I love that Giraffez and Griffles are in the same game similar to my Solomon Islands purely for the similarities in their usernames. Doubt he'll make it far but he could surprise me.
Leah (PeachessnCream) - Leah is such a fun player and somebody I wanted to see succeed in my series. Perhaps she'll have more luck here.
Jett (Jettsmith7) - Needs to get in the majority quickly to make it far. Otherwise I feel he'll be out early.
Jeremy (MMAjunkieX) - I hope he makes it far and starts up a legacy in this series. Top notch player if he puts in the effort and is given a chance.
Lindsey (Emotion) - Haven't heard of her. We shall see.
Max (MaxHZ39) - I wouldn't be surprised if he teams up with MMA as they seemed to develop a rapport during the campaigning for Survivor Togo as fellow winners. I hope they form a strong duo and dominate. 
Misty (TomorrowAge) - Haven't heard of her. We shall see.
3222 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm glad Adrianna is safe! Hopefully she can slay this season.

Idk it's hard for me to root for people because I don't really know a lot of the cast so I'll have to see what is said in confessionals to really get an idea of what is happening
3222 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
W&P's game is actually kind of a joke in terms of hosting quality tbh.

But those level games are quite good for unearthing new talent, so to speak.

Anyway, back to this game, glad that is started! Not much to say since there's only been the 1 challenge and first Tribal is currently in the process, but I think maybe the tone of the game will become apparent within the first few Tribals
3221 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
bingo21
Leah (PeachessnCream) - Leah is such a fun player and somebody I wanted to see succeed in my series. Perhaps she'll have more luck here.
Jeremy (MMAjunkieX) - I hope he makes it far and starts up a legacy in this series. Top notch player if he puts in the effort and is given a chance.
Max (MaxHZ39) - I wouldn't be surprised if he teams up with MMA as they seemed to develop a rapport during the campaigning for Survivor Togo as fellow winners. I hope they form a strong duo and dominate. 

--

Thank you for that analysis! I definitely think Leah, Jeremy and Max will be key players this season in one way or another. Max and Leah hit the ground running, while Jeremy seems to be taken a more laid back strategy here in the beginning, which I think is a very smart move. I have high hopes for Jeremy btw lol. I think he's one of the smartest players in Tengaged group games.
3221 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
I absolutely love Leah. Her social game is all-star material. I'm certain she will make it far.

Griffin can either be boring inactive (where he doesn't play the game) or can be deadly inactive. And by deadly inactive I mean, people will assume he's sleep, but he kid isn't sleep. He pulls strings backstage and is a very good manipulator. I really hope he does well. Very underrated.

Haven't heard of Adrianna, but something about her just tells me that she's super dangerous and as a viewer I LOVE that.

I hope my bestie Cam really dominates this season. As well as Zach and Jeremy.
3221 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Disappointed @ the two self votes. Especially Zach.
3221 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh and if Y'all want something fun to read then go here x
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2529/forum/topic/15752791
Finally we can all expose the little hoodrat.
3221 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Giraffes already painting a target on her back. Famous last words #thatwaseasy
3221 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
IceIceBaby
Disappointed @ the two self votes.
--
mmhmmmmm -.-  me too.
3221 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
Christian was one of the inactives :-)
3221 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Oh well... Sorry it is only 7am...
3221 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
hey everyone ^_^.  So I'm new to the VL, but it'll be a lot of fun to contribute to the discussion with you all :). 

I'm already seeing a lot of people this season that I know about and are rooting for (and then there are one or two that I'm definitely NOT rooting for :P).

I'll do a cast assessment for the couple of people that I do know.
3221 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
Good to have you here No 1 :-)

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!