This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes Discussion

Topic » Ardennes Discussion

3212 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
It's a new season, with 16 new castaways and the return of The Exile Challenge!

Here is the cast and the tribes...

AVAUX (wearing red buffs):
Adrianna (Saftronbtr999)
Cam (Giraffez)
Christian (FloatingToaster)
Courtney (CrazyCourtney0)
Joe (JoeDaManXD)
Josh (mman23)
Manni (ManniBoi)
Zach (pikachu142)

ROCROI (wearing green buffs):
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460)
Griffin (Griffles)
Johnny (sportsgeek12)
Jett (Jettsmith7)
Jeremy (MMAjunkieX)
Lindsey (Emotion)
Max (MaxHZ39)
Misty (TomorrowAge)

What are your thoughts on the cast? Who are the early favorites to win? Which tribe looks the strongest?
3212 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm excited for this cast. A lot of people I see who could grow through out the season as  be great and interesting people to watch

Rooting for Adrianna, Joe,  Jeremy and Max
3212 days 15 hours ago
HipposUnite
Rooting for Adrianna, Christian (because we have the same name), Zach and Corinne.

I used to talk to Adrianna a lot before and he's really nice and smart, but idk how he does in group games but I think he will do well.

I played a group game with Corinne (it eventually got cancelled :( ) but she was a really good ally and she was pretty UTR.

I don't really know anyone else but I'll try to follow this season more closely
3212 days 15 hours ago
me2013
Cam will try and steamroll everyone, if you are not aligned with her/him you better watch out - especially if your opinion clashes with his/hers.

Corinne plays UTR and it usually costs her at f5. She is a member of my frat - just in the interests of full disclosure. If anyone has an issue with that i can remove her for the duration of this game.

Zach is the other stand out for me, but he may be seen as a threat with so many new names.

Courtney - well she lives up to her name and plays a confusing and somewhat crazy game with little logic. wait for her confessionals - you will see what i mean.

The first tribe seems stronger just based on experience, with a few more familiar names - Joe, josh, manni, cam, zach, and courtney

I'm gonna back one from each side and go with Christian and Misty
3212 days 15 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Jett is gonna win imma call it right now!
3212 days 14 hours ago
TRIBE EVALUATION; (only doing people I know)
•AVAUX:
-CAM; He's a really social competitor and I believe he could win the game, but he's feisty. That could cost him the game if he blows up on people at tribal council. I happen to hate him IRL as well so...I'm not exactly rooting for him.
-JOE; Okay so Joe is a good competitor but it really depends on the people he's associated with. He can be a hero at some points and a villain at others. He's a strong competitor though. We have some bad blood because we went head2head in a another survivor game, but ultimately I successfully voted him out. He should be an interesting one to watch.
-JOSH; I know of him, but I've neve really payed attention to him playing a game. I'm interested to see what he does in the game. I think he may make it far, but if not he will be an early pre-merge vote.
-ZACH; Haha Zach is a favorite of mine! I've watched him play before and he was hated by most of the cast, but he remained to fight for his life in the game, which I found really inspiring. He ultimately made jury in that game and I think he will do the same in this game. I still don't think he has the social skills to exactly win the game.
•ROCROI:
-CORRINE; I've seen Corrine play only once and it was a long time ago. I could either honestly see her being a goat and coattail rider, or a feisty bitch. I don't see her winning the game sadly, because I feel like people will judge her as a weak link.
-JOHNNY; I definitely think Johnny will make it far! He's nice in the games I've seen him in and he usually makes merge. I don't think he will win, but I think he could even make final 3 possibly..we will have to see.

*NOTE; I don't really know anyone on the rest of the [ROCROI] tribe, but I'm interested to see what they have to offer !!

I'm so excited for this season to take place! Hopefully Natalie & I can actually do the After-Show. It happened not to take into affect last season, because she went to Mexico. I'm hype for Season 23 aswell !! I'm interested to see who returns, and what the twist will be *crosses fingers* :-)
3212 days 13 hours ago
Jacob_C
Joe Courtney and Cam are all good competitors in their own right. I see each of them possibly doing very well
3212 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I only actually know too of these guys!

CrazyCourtney will bring the drama <3 and the Crazy. Bless her cotton socks.

Corinne is an awesome UTR player like some people have said! I'm definitely backing her for this game!

The others...I don't know XD
3212 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I'm excited to see the less known individuals.
Lindsey (Emotion)
Misty (TomorrowAge)
Griffin (Griffles)
Manni (ManniBoy)
3212 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
if you dont mind me saying, this is very much a noob cast compared to the last two seasons.

coming off hvv which was allstars, and uzbeistan which had the likes of ticofernandez, alanb1, obscurity,me2013, chris, chazz and joel who were all ery well known figures in the gg community, this cast is very much down in that level.

Not saying it is a bad thing at all, i actually thinks itll be exciting to meet new players and see what they have to offer
3212 days 10 hours ago
me2013
I agree with bringing in new blood, it will make this game more open and interesting to see players who have not necessarily been notable players come to the forefront.
3211 days 17 hours ago
Leli14
And we have a few cast changes...

Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460) and Johnny (sportsgeek12) failed to join the main group in time, and therefore two replacements have been found.

Steve (2Beastly) and Leah (PeachessnCream) have joined the Rocroi tribe instead of Corinne and Johnny! Very excited to have both of them be part of the cast.

I'm slighty worried this will make the Rocroi tribe much stronger than the Avaux tribe, but there's obviously nothing to be done about that now. I can't start switching people to different tribes now that strategizing has already begun, that would be unfair to them.
3211 days 16 hours ago
GingerPowder
Fuck I was hyped for Corinne
3211 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh, I still think they're evenly matched.
3211 days 15 hours ago
KidA
Adrianna (Saftronbtr999)
Max (MaxHZ39)
Jeremy (MMAjunkieX)
Joe (JoeDaManXD)

Based on some other groups I've watched, these are the people to watch out for. If the rest of the cast is smart, they should go after these 4. If not, one of them will likely win.
3211 days 15 hours ago
KidA
Oh, add 2Beastly to that list, I didn't realize he was in now.

Leah can also be very fun (if she chooses to be active), but she likely won't win.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!