This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes Discussion

Topic » Ardennes Discussion

3232 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I definitely agree with everyone that this is a very "noob" cast compared to the last couple seasons. I do worry that the few well-known group game players will dominate the entire season, so I hope a lot of these new players to the gg community are diamonds in the rough and really can prove themselves
3232 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I am gonna be #TeamSteve for this season

I really don't know anyone else in this cast other than him. I have seen a few of these names before and people, but don't legit know them
3232 days 21 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
I'm Team Steve too, and for the same reasons as NJesus lol
3232 days 21 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
So sad with Corinne dropping out!

Steve is definitely a strong contender though purely on his physical game.

I don't think I really have a favourite now Corinne is gone, so I'm open-minded for someone to wow me :)
3232 days 21 hours ago
Leli14
I can't believe Corinne was such a fan fave lol! :O  I had no idea who she was other than I have a vague memory of her playing in Bingo's Survivor. But apparently she's really good, from what you guys are saying!

Well, hopefully we'll see her back in a future season. I'm more excited to see PeachessnCream in the cast! She's someone I've been wanting to see play in my series for a long time now. And 2Beastly joining the cast is also going to be great. I took advantage of him drawing the purple rock in Bingo's and immediately contacted him to see if there was any interest in playing in my series, now that he had some time on his hands. Basically half the people in this season's cast are people who didn't get voted into Bingo's S40 or got booted from it :D
3232 days 19 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Leli picking up the leftovers... -_-
:D
3232 days 16 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well I know Corinne from a mid-low tier series I played over a year ago, and she was just a fiery personality/strong strategist, I've been a fan ever since! Same series I met Clair btw, we hated each other during that game haha.

I don't know Peaches! So I'm excited to see what she can do since you've sought after her for so long!
3232 days 15 hours ago
KidA
In terms of casting advice, W&P's Survivor has cast a lot of unknown "noob" talent. If you look at the VL, there are actually some great players with detailed confessionals, big personalities, and smart strategies. They just need to break into other series.

(Corinne is one of these people, but there's probably like ~10 of them)
3232 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
rooting for courtney and jeremy! dont know much of this cast, so hopefully this should make for an unexpected interesting season! and i have to say that the tribe names might be my favorite names ever
3232 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@KidA are you referring to the current season of W&P's?

If so, Rob and I can 100% testify that almost that entire cast is "noob". Can't testify for the VL part for obvious reasons, but that cast is very noob lol
3232 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'm rooting for Cam and Courtney <3
3232 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
I'll check out their cast-list next time I'm looking for applicants, thanks KidA.

It's nice to see some completely fresh faces in seasons. Like this season :-)
3232 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
http://suitmansurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor:_Brazil
--
It seems like Misty has played quite a bit before. So I'm looking forward if what happened in Suitman's transfers over to this.
3232 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Rooting for:

Adriana
Steve
Joe
Jeremy
Josh

Overall like the new blood and this has the makings to be a pretty good season.
3232 days ago
OhNatalie
Interesting cast. Looks explosive <3

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!