This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Congo Discussion

Topic » Congo Discussion

3525 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
The game has officially begun!

Sixteen castaways competing to become the Sole Survivor of Congo.

Cast:

BUKAMA
AJ  (ajlikes17)
Brandon (Bdreezy15)
DJ (coolexchangestudent)
Echo (EchoMaster)
Leo (yinzer149)
Max (maxcrosby2419)
Stoner (Gaiaphage)
Tyler (Tylerseeg)

KAMINA
Amber (PoisonIvy22)
Benjamin (Aesop)
Darcy (Boots22)
Jake (tundrahenry101)
JJ (Justunreal)
Joey (Fluttershy_Joey)
Jordan (jman96)
Zach (tuter32)

--

Who has what it takes to win the game? Which tribe looks stronger? Who's getting voted out next?
3525 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Oh yay, You posted this x
3525 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Finally Leli!!!!!

I'm excited for this season tbh, I'm mainly rooting for JJ, Stoner, Jake and Max there who I like he most

Everyone else I either don't know or I hate (Zach) so hopefully this season won't be as predictable as last season (sorry Grenada) and we can see some crazy antics go down
3525 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
I've only had the pleasure of playing with four of the cast-members. Jordan, Stoner, Benjamin and Darcy. I think they're all very good players, and Benjamin and Stoner have both played like five times in Bingo's series, so I'm excited to finally have them on this season.

Darcy (who I'm assuming is a guy) has shown a lot of enthusiasm about the game starting, so I hope he will stay active and make it far.
3525 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
I've played with DJ, Max, Stoner, Tyler, JJ, and Jake before.

DJ was very strategic and a good social player. Stoner was a good social player too. Max tends to be paranoid at times. Tyler won the game we played together, so I think he has what it takes to win this game. I wasn't really close to Jake that much, so I can't say something about him. JJ was a quiet player, but a good physical player.

I'm not in the mood to say a lot about them, so yeah, I just came up with these assessments. If you can really call it "assessment". ;-)

#TeamDJ - because he is my friend and we both came from Philippines! :-)
3525 days 11 hours ago
Monkey135
Hello guys !!! :) so excited to be with u ;p
I don't know any of them but I'm #TeamStoner :D
3525 days 11 hours ago
Monkey135
and I hate Echo...I hope he will be voted out fast
3525 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
BUKAMA
AJ  (ajlikes17) - He's an amazing guy, and I hope he wins - I've never seen him in a group game before, but he's a great player, he seems like he'll either win or flop and I'm hoping he wins
Brandon (Bdreezy15) - I feel like he'll be that guy who is a strong player but is kinda just there and then gets taken out for being a threat and we're like um, ok
DJ (coolexchangestudent) - he can be a great player but if he's not in the right position he can come off as shady. We'll see how this all work out for him this time - I think he'll either be pre-merge or finalist
Echo (EchoMaster) - Based on the bigger players on this tribe, he seems like he'll be http://gyazo.com/89e789883b60b9aac679cb7d18d9a2a5 but he'll try to sheep 2 people so that he's in a good position. It'll take him far but I don't think a JURY will respect it.
Leo (yinzer149) - he'll play a social game, but not a social game good enough to turn the game around, yet good enough for people to think he's going to turn the game around and take him out for playing such a great social game (in other words, he's going to get blown out of proportion and taken out as a "threat" despite not being one)
Max (maxcrosby2419) - he might win, and he might get last place, it just depends on if he puts the effort in. Good player, but he's had issues with effort I think. We'll see
Stoner (Gaiaphage) - a great player who has been joining a lot of group games recently. I think he's going to make merge but he's been in like every group game recently  so I think he might get distracted and leave earlier
Tyler (Tylerseeg) - He'll be labelled as a threat but won't live up to it. But he'll get taken out in a "big move" anyways.

KAMINA
Amber (PoisonIvy22) - I hate to say this, especially since people have said it about me, but who is this
Benjamin (Aesop) - he was in my season 2, the shitcairn islands, and was first to be voted out after the merge, however I think he might have won if he merged with numbers, I'd say he's going to do well in Congo right now
Darcy (Boots22) - one of the nicest people and that's going to pay off pre-merge but bite him in the ass post-merge
Jake (tundrahenry101) - he loves to backstab but he's the kind of guy that everyone still wants to trust. I predict he'll be a season villain
JJ (Justunreal) - He's the guy who always gets taken out for being strategic. I hope we get to see him actually play a great strategic game, and not just get taken out for the label.
Joey (Fluttershy_Joey) - I played stars with him and he's very loyal. That fucked him up in stars. I think it'll do good for him in this game
Jordan (jman96) - he was in my first ever group game and he beat me, a very strategic player and I think he's going to slay
Zach (tuter32) - Tuter will be an early merge boot, that's the vibe I get from him and I'm usually right. Maybe he'll pull off a late merge boot, though, but with this cast, going against his reputation will be pre-merge, not an improvement, sadly because he's very nice
3525 days 10 hours ago
Monkey135
Hi jimbo :)
3525 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
hey monkey =]
3525 days 10 hours ago
I really like DJ, Max, and Stoner from Bukama Tribe

And Amber, Darcy and JJ from the Kamani Tribe!

HOPE THEY GO FAR
3525 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Hi, Nicole! Welcome to the former castaways' lounge! :-) *hugs*
3525 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Cheering on Stoner (Gaiaphage), Brandon (Bdreezy15), Benjamin (Aesop), Darcy (Boots22) and Zach (tuter32) though lots of other people who are great players and people as well!
3525 days 6 hours ago
EternalBlossom
atm I have no idea who any of them are except Stoner & I'm definitely rooting for him..

and it's my first time in the VL so yayy :D
3525 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Haha I think everyone is rooting for Stoner only because he's basically played in every survivor group game haha

However I feel like he can either play a heroic game and be respected or play a very villainous game and get labeled as this douche so it will interesting to see what strategy he will use during this game

I mean I hope he can play a heroic game because I respect him so much more when he is heroic because I know he is a good person (unlike myself LOL)
3525 days 6 hours ago
Monkey135
lmao
I'm rooting for him cuz he was in starts :D

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!