This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

One Tree Hill S5 Ep. 2: "Miles Away"

Topic » One Tree Hill S5 Ep. 2:..

2831 days 2 hours ago
beccajo16
Date: Wednesday, June 15th (3 weeks later...)
Weather: 90 degrees with a low of 73 degrees, with a 30% chance of rain

"When the buzz ain't like it was, well then it's time for a change, just a subtle change."

Three weeks had past since everyone had arrived back to Tree Hill and it was still odd for some of them to adjust to the change.

Things were starting to settle slowly, but a routine was beginning and it was slowly becoming a norm to be living in Tree Hill.

Friendships that once was were building back up again and friendships that were completely broken were starting to build the bridges of being mended.

It seemed easy, but it is what was happening behind closed doors for each of them that was hard...and they were unsure if they could open up about it yet.

"Now I'm alone when I'm back home, it's cold and old, but in my mind, I am miles and miles away."

---In this episode---
-Burning Boat Ceremony at the Rivercourt (Sunday 8:30 pm est)(will explain when I mail out the episode)
-Some bonds begin to weaken.
-Emotional distress for some.
-Broken friendships get stronger.
-Much more.

---PLEASE BE ACTIVE---
---If you have ideas or anything, please PM me---
2831 days 2 hours ago
beccajo16
---DO NOT POST UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO---
2829 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
---EPISODE IS OPEN---
2829 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
*sits in the office, going over some paperwork and yawns*
*rubs my eyes*
2829 days 1 hour ago
Hudspith
*gets home from a run heading to the shower*
2829 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
*finishes up with my final patient as i walk out of my office locking my door behind me
2829 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
*looks at the time, sighs, seeing I have a ton more paperwork to do*
2829 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Dimiss the class and start marking the paper-
2829 days 1 hour ago
KOKidd
(When ur uncle gives you his old iPad so you can be active while ur in the hospital xD)
*sits out on my back deck drinking a beer*
2829 days 1 hour ago
Rocketokid13
*slowly opens my eyes, smiling. The scene pulls out, showing me on my board as I wait for the next wave. I catch it, standing up and lookin out to the shore*
Life, is bloody good.
2829 days 1 hour ago
jakehou97
(were you gonna explain the ceremony?)
2829 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
*Sits at a table at Karen's, with my chin resting on one hand, while scrolling through my laptop*
2829 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
(why are you in the hospital)
2829 days 1 hour ago
jakehou97
*sits in the weather office at work looking at the radar*
2829 days 1 hour ago
IceQueen2
-Wipes the camera lens and adjusts the focus, sitting cross legged in thr grass-
-Takes a tester photo of a bird on a treebranch to try out the new lens-
2829 days 1 hour ago
beccajo16
(The Burning Boat Festival is a annual festival in which residents of Tree Hill can throw away and burn any bad memories they hold. Start Fresh. People put the things they want to throw away (that have bad memories) onto a giant wooden boat and then stand together at night and watch those memories go up in flames. There is also other fair foods and such)

open group

One Tree Hill: Season 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!