This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Greek Isles)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Greek..

2487 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It's not bashing you lol that is simply a move you cannot take credit and I find it kind of ridiculous that you are trying to
2487 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If telling people you're voting Ben is being the reason then shit, I'm the reason too xD

But that's not really masterminding is it? It's a concencus as DJ even agreed.

Not letting you take false credit that easily lol sorry bro
2487 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Regardless gl n best of luck
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Did I say I masterminded it? No, but I 100% had a bigger role than anyone, and I'm going to stand by that. You're trying to take credit away from me and I find that hypocritical.

Secondly, why did you say newz wasn't in your final 3 of best jurors yet he said he was your biggest threat? If you're going to take credit away from me I'll do the same.

I feel like I created a consensus at that vote, I was on it the minute it happened. Again, I did my work on skype where u never were on.
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
DJ was contemplating and I went and made a chat and everyone agreed we could get Ben with us. I did a lot of work and I'm hurt you're trying to take it away from me when you know it's true. If you didn't think it was true, you wouldn't have went on a speech about how if they said they did they're boosting their egos. I know you wouldn't have said all that if you didn't know I did get votes on Ben.
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Me voting Ben wasn't the reason at all, me getting people to vote Ben was the reason

Anyways best of luck
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Every answer I've said I've been as honest as possible, and I haven't been sucking up to anyone, like saying someone is the biggest threat yet not including them in a question, while also adding 3 people instead of 2. I feel like you putting 3 people in that answer while going onto saying your biggest threat was someone who wasn't in that 3 is sucking up.
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Okay so once the vote came for the Styx River (this feels like forever ago lmao) I knew I wanted Ben back in the game because he was an ally and my allies also trusted him. Right when the vote started, he messaged me to help him get back in the game and I did so, and I was a huge part of Ben coming back into the game, because an apparent girls alliance started to form and I needed to deal with that.

This quote came from my opening speech, so I'm not making this up now
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Anyways I'm not going to take any moves you made away from you because I don't want to be a hypocrite but I will stand by the fact I had a major role in Ben coming back till the day I die
2487 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Whatever you say, my opinion still stands tbh.
2487 days 19 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Ditto
2487 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'm headed to work, will be back in about 9 hours to answer stuff/respond
2487 days 18 hours ago
LockerAmi
Ok thanks guys!

One person I felt gave more honest answers and never swayed from them when they were corrected.

You both played great games so best of luck to both of you!
2487 days 18 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Yeah I got a flight that leaves in 2 hours, and it's roughly 7h30min, so I'll be gone for a while. Then I have a 4 hour flight after that. I'll respond to questions either now or in between my flights or after all my flights, although I think all the jurors except ami and Natasha have voted and ami will probably vote when she gets online, and I doubt Natasha will come back on (rip queen), so I don't expect much to happen.
2487 days 18 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Oh damn ami replied as I replied. Thanks ami! I guess now we just see if Natasha comes back from the dead

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!