This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Greek Isles)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Greek..

2488 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay y'all are getting to dramatic with the brovivors stuff.

It's literally a group chat of friends. We align together cause we're friends. It's no different to how Gaia and Sean aligned together this game.

Anyway, the reason Chris got kicked out was because he backstabbed a friend of ours, aka, Wyatt, and he was pissed cause from what he says, him and Chris were close and he was hurt.

Anyway, I don't know why the brovivors are relevant this game cause I still alligned with Chris and Qaz who neither of which are brovivors so
2488 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Newz you were not in the game so you don't really have the expertise to touch on that subject. this is irrelevent but for the record we were not aligned at all the entire course of the game, i voted him out at the final 7. not once in the game were we an alliance so dont try to paint me as this bad guy.

but youre trying to say its a group of friends, in reality you guys instant align every single game 100% without any second thoughts, u can deny it to try and hide it for yalls next game but eh oh well ill call you out
2488 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You say ami and karma are getting dramatic.. but you and ben were not dramatic these last 24 hours?
2488 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris, I think you need a reality check.
2488 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
youre in brovivors so of course youre going to deny that you guys work together lol. Why would you want the secret out? personally i dont care anymore who knows what so im fine revealing the secrets of the brovivors
2488 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Byp i dont know why you denied being in the brovivors, as of may 25th 2017 you are in fact in it. thats when i got removed and i can see all the history from then prior. no reason to deny your participation
2488 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
I meant from what Wyatt says, he was hurt cause he was close to you as a friend outside of the game and you backstabbed him. I'm just saying what he's told me.

Anyway though, I don't know why people have this weird perception that we are a group of guys who organize their schedules to join games as a premade and shit. We don't. If we legit are in the same game we just go "Aye that's dope" and we work together cause we're friends and if you trust the person, why not work with the person?
2488 days 11 hours ago
byp123
Yeah I'm in the chat, but please don't call me a brovivor. I despise that name and everything it stands for. I never joined any group game with a premade either so I don't want that associated with me. Also Chris I already said I think you're a chill guy so I'm not any part of the drama between you and and them. Whatever beef you have with Wyatt, I don't know the story since I was off the site at the time and it had no impact on me not voting for you. Qaz was a loyal ally to me in 2 games at the same time so of course I'm gonna choose to support him.
2488 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Plus even this game, I was closer to Qaz over both Ben and Scott who are also part of the brovivor chat.

Ben has been a friend of mine for ages but he just did not give a fuck bout the game and then Scott only shows up in the brovivor chat during the summers cause I guess that's when he's free. But Scott and I weren't even that close before this game lol
2488 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry Scott I thought you were trying to avoid being associated at all. I know you aren't that active in there
2488 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz, I wanted to work with your ass since day 1 but it's obvious I wasn't cooperating right and I take fault since you approached me many times but I wanna know did you have any real intention on working with me given you had a solid alliance?

In this game, I would definitely consider anything. If I felt we had a solid bond and relationship, I would've definitely considered working with you and the girls. I did approach you many times and you didn't always respond so that did affect my decision. I wanted to stick to just one alliance going see into the merge, which I ended up doing, but had we spoken more I would take things into consideration. I did respect that you made a final 4 with me, Chris and Natasha I think it was and at that point it was just a little too late for me.

Now for the Styx river, Chris said he didn't think anyone had any power in bringing Ben back, but I will say that is false. AFD was campaigning really hard and gathering votes, but he didn't get in. Right when the Styx River begun, Ben messaged me and said something along the lines of "help me get back in". What did I do? Just that. I went to every single person in the game and spoke to them about bringing Ben back in.

You girls were more or less set on bringing AFD back in, and the boys (Chris, Newz, Sean and Scott) were set on voting Ben. DJ, CJ and Lukas were more or less in the middle at that point. I really tried to get them on board with getting Ben back, so I made an alliance with them 3, Newz and myself to solidify their choice in bringing Ben back in.

Did I do it all myself? Of course not, that would be so hard. Did I have a major influence in it? Yes, ask Ben about it. Ask News about the alliance with DJ, CJ and Lukas, called the Zelus alliance. Ben coming back was needed for my game as he was a close ally and was with us boys, and it worked out for me as I got all the way to the final 3 with him.
2488 days 8 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
And I think all the jurors have responded, so great game Chris, good luck!
2488 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
As for the Ben vote, no one led that lol. Anyone who says they did is lying. The fact is Ben had a lot of friends who voted him in. No one led that, it was honestly just a general concencus. When people asked me who I was voting, I did say Ben which may have influenced people but that's a stretch. Anyone who says they led that is just lying to boost their ego. That was just ben having lots of friends

I am not going to say much about this quote, because I'm going to answer the jury and not Chris, but Chris knew I was apart of this vote and I feel like he specifically said this because he knew I was apart of it and didn't want to seem like I was. I am kind of hurt by that as we agreed not to bash each other and everything and I could do the same to him, but I do see through it.

Again, I'm not taking full credit for it, but I had a major role in Ben coming back and I will always stand by that and I think it's evident
2488 days 6 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
It was one of my bigger moves in the game and I'm not letting it get taken away from me
2488 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I disagree qaz. Ben was coming back with or without you

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!