This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ragay Tribal Council #16

Topic » Ragay Tribal Council #16

4052 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
ok
4052 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
REVOTES ARE IN!
4052 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
1st vote
Jordonk
4052 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Onb4 its suppose to be a sudden death between me and tdo and you didn't do the final 4 tie right.
4052 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
2nd vote
The 16th and final person voted out of Tengaged's OFFICIAL Season 3 Survivor Caramoan Fans Vs. Favorites
Jordonk
4052 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jordonk, 2 is enough! Bring me your torch!

Jordonk, the tribe has spoken!
*Poof!*
It's time for you to go!
4052 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Anyways. Thanks for giving me the chance ice. Goodluck you 3. The host didn't do the final 4 tie vote correctly. Its suppose to be a faceoff like in the real show the see who can make a fire first
4052 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
To you three! You have gone as far as you can in this game! Best of luck!
4052 days 4 hours ago
TDO88
Yur supposed to revote first and they did. Thank yu guys!!!!
4052 days 4 hours ago
TDO88
I love this final 4! Sorry jordon :(
4052 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Anyways thanks for the oppurtunity playing jharrin. Ill only play again if its an mtv the challenge. Goodluck tdo. You played the best game.
4052 days 4 hours ago
TDO88
Thank you jordon ^_^
4052 days 4 hours ago
seittertps1120
He called me a freak. So bye Jordon. I was nice to you until you insulted me. I even told you the truth about voting you and you called me a freak so whatever
4052 days 4 hours ago
TDO88
I feel really bad about voting the last 3 people out. I developed real friendships with all of the final 6, so that's why I look like a cutthroat player because I had to make hard decisions
4052 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Before Igo there's 7 votes. I think ice will win based on tdo making too many ebemys but tdo should win then ice. I don't think seit should get any votes. Its should be a 5-2 vote for tdo to win but it'll be 4-2-1

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!