This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ragay Tribal Council #16

Topic » Ragay Tribal Council #16

4040 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, the final 4! And after tonight, the final 3!

seittertps1120 has immunity! Everyone else is fair game!

Group Question - How nervous are you for this and the final tribal council?

PYN for individual question!
4040 days 4 hours ago
seittertps1120
Group Question - How nervous are you for this and the final tribal council?

I am only nervous for the final tribal council. Because yes, I have immunity but I am scared about the jury votes. I hope I win :(

seittertps1120
4040 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
seittertps1120 - How does it feel to be in the final 3? Are you more excited or nervous?
4040 days 4 hours ago
seittertps1120
seittertps1120 - How does it feel to be in the final 3? Are you more excited or nervous?

I am really feeling both. I am so nervous about seeing who wins but I am excited, knowing I have a chance of winning
4040 days 4 hours ago
TDO88
I'm super nervous because I don't have immunity
4040 days 4 hours ago
TDO88
Tdo
4040 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
jordonk
4040 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
TDO88 - Because of the punishment you took, not being a jury member, are you worried the others may take you out because you cannot vote against them in the jury?
4040 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
Jordonk - Yesterday you seemed done with the game, do you think it will cause you to be voted out tonight?
4040 days 3 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88 - Because of the punishment you took, not being a jury member, are you worried the others may take you out because you cannot vote against them in the jury?

I mean you could say the same thing to Jordon. But really, I will convince the jury even though I don't have a vote to vote for who I want to win
4040 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
all I have to say is lol. that's all I wanna vote
4040 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
actually ive stayed true to my character and im a loyal player. I voted how I should and I haven't been notified by anyone so I wont be surprised lol.
4040 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
tdo is fake and deserves to lose. he lied to everyone in the game from nels to hippos to lassi to me to jimbo to bob?
4040 days 3 hours ago
TDO88
I didn't lie to lassi? I never spoke to her. And jordon you also backstabbed people. And plus, you said to vote for you yesterday!
4040 days 3 hours ago
seittertps1120
Jordon is fake. He betrayed our alliance for Jim. And he tried to control me and TDO and Ice's votes. He even said he tried to control the tribe when Austin was voted out. And you did say to vote you out yesterday so your wish is my command
4040 days 3 hours ago
TDO88
Yeah jordon stop playing victim. You were playing both sides and got caught in your lies

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!