This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4050 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, I said to you all if 2 people told me that they couldn't make it then i would move it, and no one told me.
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
Every single survivor group game has that challenge, and in that challenge some people don't show up. The people who don't show up do not get punished while the people who actually show up get punished
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
The people who don't show up should get punished just for not being here
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
I'm sorry for getting heated , but when people don't show up it angers me
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
And to make things worse they did not even have the decency to tell you they were not gonna show up.
4050 days 15 hours ago
jimboslice
hi
4050 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
I'm sorry jharrin. I guess not showing up is better in this group? Guess Ineed to rethink how Iplay group games
4050 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
its fine TDO88:) dw i would be the same way tbh lol
4050 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
nope, you need to realize you guys took the punishments, not me

0 min agoDelete ReplyJordonk
I'm sorry jharrin. I guess not showing up is better in this group? Guess Ineed to rethink how Iplay group games
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
Yes we did take the punishments and I'm fine with that, but I'm not fine with everyone else going clean. They should each get a punishment.
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
Hello
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
13 min agoDelete ReplyTDO88
Yes we did take the punishments and I'm fine with that, but I'm not fine with everyone else going clean. They should each get a punishment.
4050 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
I'm sorry you feel that way
4050 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
I only feel that way because I gave you the respect the host should have and show up to the challenges. And the times I missed the challenges, I told you prior so it wasn't a surprise. These people that consistently do not show up should get the punishments I just got. Especially for a challenge like this.
4050 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
We should get rewarded

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!