This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4050 days 23 hours ago
TDO88
I fricken hate that.
4050 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
this is the final punishment, and its certainly is a punishment!
4050 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
if neither of you take it, no one will have immunity!
4050 days 23 hours ago
TDO88
I am risking so much and now you are asking to let my finalist get a vote? That is ridiculous
4050 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
NEITHER OF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE PUNISHMENT!

WHICH MEANS, NO ONE WILL WIN IMMUNITY!
4050 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
I should have never participated the people that didn't show up shouldn't have participated
4050 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
Like seriously I get all those punishments and everyone else doesn't get punished for not showing up while I get punished for showing up and TRYING for immunity
4050 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Punishments for TDO88 and Jordonk -
1. Punishment is you MUST have your avatar looking the way mine looks right now until you are out of the season. So if you are voted out, you can go back to your own look. However if your in the game you must have the same avatar. (You can use different colors however!)
2. If you are voted out, you CANNOT be a member of the jury.
3. In the next tribal council you are eligible to go home, you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a self vote, however you can still vote that tribal.
4. You cannot compete in the next immunity challenge. (final 5)
4050 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
I'm actually pissed.
4050 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Like I said, the punishments get worse each round.
4050 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
Where are Bbobsessors, jimboslices, iceicebabys and seits punishments? They didn't even bother to show up god damn it!
4050 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
tdo, you have to realize you TOOK the punishments, it's not like I gave them to you lol.
4050 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
Not trying to sound rude, because it isn't just your group it's EVERY group
4050 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
what do you mean by EVERY group?
4050 days 22 hours ago
TDO88
That challenge should be one where everyone shows up so everyone gets an opportunity to get punished

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!