This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Finale

Topic » S2- Finale

3201 days 17 hours ago
Rachellove
swagger.. i knew you would pick pamelinha or batman over me for final 2... i had batman skye and pam with me.. so i wanted a final 4 me pam skye and batman so id be good with every possible scnenario.... evanester was just a inact player that was dragged there... so when i got hoh and i knew u and batman both lied to me about kaushal i used that as an excuse to evict u saying u lied to me... cause evicting u i would make sure me skye pam and batman would be the final 4 since evanester does not even appear to do comps... understood ? i love u to death and ur an amazing game player but i did what i did cause it was on my best interesting to move further... any more questions ?
3201 days 17 hours ago
Rachellove
i said u lied cause you told me u didnt vote to evict kaushal... i didnt care about that cause when i asked i knew u voted to keep him.. i just used the "Lie" as an excuse... understood ?
3201 days 17 hours ago
jake98
Swagger loves to use caps when he's busy crying lol
3201 days 17 hours ago
Swagger55
No I just like to
3201 days 17 hours ago
Swagger55
And why would I cry u called me a snake and in big brother that's a complement
3201 days 17 hours ago
Swagger55
I now completely understand why u nominated me Rachael thx Gl both finalist
3201 days 17 hours ago
jake98
It's not a compliment. I mean look at you swagger you lied to everyone. You didn't deserve to finish the place you finished in. You are so off bro that's all I can say. You are nowhere near as good as batman, Skye, Rachel, or me were. I wouldn't be shocked if you don't make all stars. All stars are good game players who are respected. And you swagger earned no respect from a lot of people here because you flip flopped so much it was sad
3201 days 17 hours ago
jake98
I was a great game player. Do you realize how many times people mention me here? What will you be remembered for swagger? Flip flopping sides when you want?
3201 days 17 hours ago
jake98
The main 4 who will be remembered is the two duos and that's Skye and me, and batman and Rachel. Those are the people who will be remembered. Not some flip flopper who could only win two comps. Btw I would've won more than 3 comps if I stayed here longer and everyone knows that's the truth
3201 days 17 hours ago
Swagger55
Uh Jake u won the same amount of comps I did also this is big brother and I did play both side for some weeks but then I choose a side when I used that POV and even thinks Jake is more of a allstar then me say pls dude why r u throwing insults at me I lost u lost get over it
3201 days 17 hours ago
Swagger55
If u think Jake is a better player then me pls say
3201 days 17 hours ago
Rachellove
i didnt know swagger was playing both sides haha.. but this was a good move for him.. i didnt see that coming... i think u both are amazing players guys :)
3201 days 17 hours ago
Swagger55
Also Jake if u r such a great player why r u in the bottom 4 of the jury's
3201 days 17 hours ago
jake98
I know I lost swagger. But if you all wanna read the jury house group comments swagger was calling me a bitter juror and insulting me the whole time I was in jury. So when you get called out here you should know it's cause you wanted to throw my name in the mud when I was already eliminated. Swagger is playing innocent with everyone when he was the biggest liar in the game. I don't respect you swagger. I'm over losing and I've even said the two people here have earned it. Rachel and Skye both deserve to be here and my opinion about Rachel has changed dramatically since Final 4
3201 days 17 hours ago
Pamelinha
girls... if you had to name 5 people to come back to all stars.. who would be ? just the names no reason please haha

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!