This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Finale

Topic » S2- Finale

3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Yeah but the people you just mentioned lied and won. You lied and when people found out you got evicted. Also Derrick and Dan never got caught in a lie until that person was in the jury house so you can't compare yourself to them swagger
3237 days 21 hours ago
Dawg
5/9 votes are in.
3237 days 21 hours ago
Swagger55
I wasn't comparing my self to them I trying to say to win the game u have to lie and be deceitful
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
How did that work out for you swagger.... I bet it earned a lot of respect when you crumbled under the boulders of your lies
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Everyone thinks I should of stayed longer except you swagger. That means I was more respected than you and I don't hear people saying swagger should've made it farther
3237 days 21 hours ago
Swagger55
Also I'm done argued get the facts of this season show I'm a better player

Fact I made if farther

Fact I was never really a target besides when I was evicted

Fact- I was smart and played both sides to keep the target off my back for a bit

Fact u were a Audrey or Devon I was a jun
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Then last 3 are opinions not facts
3237 days 21 hours ago
Swagger55
Bye bye now Gl finalist and good night guys btw when can we read Drs
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Them
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Swagger has no response when I said those last 3 are opinions. Lol *sips tea* what did I tell you
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
And also. Even if swagger made it farther than me it doesn't matter cause that doesn't make him a better player. That's like saying Frankie or Caleb from bb16 is worse at big brother than Victoria.
3237 days 21 hours ago
Skyeee123
or that evanester is better than 10 people here haha
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Who earned more respect Frankie and Caleb or Victoria? So let's just get real before we say swagger played a better game than me
3237 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Exactly Skye. His logic is dumb and if swagger had half a brain he would know I was more respected than he ever was. I played a better game and I don't doubt that for a second. His place may be better but his gameplay wasn't
3237 days 21 hours ago
Swagger55
Why am I back here listening to a sore loser at 12:30 realizing more and more that Jake is probably 30 living in his parents basement also what I said r facts but it's just a game everyone played everyone but one will be evicted but drama and fights happened bitter jury's and stupid comebacks also Jake I respect u as a game player but as a person u could learn some lessons

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!