This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Finale

Topic » S2- Finale

3173 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
I will announce the Winner here.

In the mean time, the jury may ask Rachellove and Skyeee123 questions before casting their vote for the winner.

Ask away! And Congratualtions you two on reaching the end
3173 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
im so glad i made it to the end and u guys can ask me ANYTHING u want here
3173 days 23 hours ago
Skyeee123
me too... im proud of myself and u guys can ask me anything too :)
3173 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
You girls can give a final plea as well
3173 days 23 hours ago
jake98
Rachel. In my opinion you just rode off of batman's shadows. What do you have to say about what you did that separates yourself from batman?
3173 days 23 hours ago
Swagger55
Question for both of u name your best move that got u here
3173 days 23 hours ago
jake98
Skye my question for you is this. If we made final 3 would I have been in your final 2 if you won that last hoh? I love you but I wanted to see what was your plan if both of us didn't get nominated the week we were put up
3173 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
Also jurors can make final statements before casting their votes. BUT YOU CANNOT REVEAL YOUR VOTE
3173 days 23 hours ago
Dawg
2/9 juror votes are in
3173 days 23 hours ago
jake98
I still have not voted
3173 days 23 hours ago
Rachellove
Jake... i deff didnt just rode off batmans shadow.. on the very first day me skye and pam came together with a final 3 girls alliance called powerpuff girls and the plan was me to go to batmans ear and pam and skye with u.. with the "trib squad".. everything i did i did cause i wanted and i knew everything that was going on on the game.. i know batman didnt vote justdontevictme and i did vote him out with the girls cause i knew he would be bad for my game if he stayed and i conviced swagger to evict him in a tie breaking vote...  i also knew that batman and swagger both voted to keep khaushal since me pam and skye always told our votes to each other so i knew skye and myself voted to evict khausal and batman and swagger to keep him and both lied to me and i used that to my advantage.. i pretended i was pissed at swagger and that was the reason i nommed him and targeted him cause he lied to me.. but i didnt care and i pretended i bought batmans lie about voting to evict khausal but i knew he didnt he voted to save him... so basically i pretended to believe in batman and evicted swagger with this excuse..."he lied to me and i dont trust him" but all i wanted was to make sure pam and skye would still be here cause we have a final 3 and also batman cause we had a final 2 so id be good with everyone... i evicted evanester cause i had a final 3 with pam even with batman telling me to evict evan i didnt cause the best to me was keeping pam so she could be the one to evict him (or skye) and i would go to final 3 for sure with all the 3 (pam skye or batman) winning final pov... this whole game i was loyal to him and to be honest both comps he won hoh was poll and i spammed for him to win cause i didnt want more blood on my hand... i let he think that im doing what he thik its best but deep down i was did whats best for my game.. so i deff did LOT of stuff by myself and didnt rode off batmans shadow Jake !
3173 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
Swagger... my best move id say it was not using both povs i got on this game.. i played a very strong game here and i won 2 povs during the season.. the diamond power of veto and a hidden veto i could use until top 8... i couldve changed nominations and mix everything upside down but i didnt... i used the information of the vetos to gain allies and didnt use it strategically so people could be "thanks rachell" just like jake did.. i couldve used it and sent him packing but i didnt cause i wanted him to trust me and batman did the dirty work by evicting him not me... so id say my biggest move was knowing what to do in the right time and not using the vetos and use it to make allies.. understood ? haha
3173 days 22 hours ago
Rachellove
ask more things people.. im here to answer everything :)
3173 days 22 hours ago
jake98
Good answer Rachel
3173 days 22 hours ago
jake98
Ok Rachel I'll ask more. Who do you feel was more loyal to their man. You to batman or Skye to me
3173 days 22 hours ago
Skyeee123
Swagger deff my biggest move was making a final 3 with pam and rachell on the very first day and a final 2 with jake... i was laying low and try to be under the radar until half the game and it worked cause i had people that were protecting me and i could trust... when i had to win comps i did.. i won 4 out of the last 6 povs and made myself a comp killer... i felt alone without jake since i didnt know if the powerpuff was still on was or if it was over.. but i never quitted and worked my social game on both of the girls and won lots of games... other big move was winning hoh and pov on last week so i could be the one that splited the power duo rachell and batman.. something we all wanted the whole game and i was the one that did it :)

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!