This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Finale

Topic » S2- Finale

3187 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
Jake, i love u to death but it all dependes on who would be sitting next to us on final 3... i came here for 1st not 2nd or 3rd and i feel like u were really agressive in this game but if u were able to come all the way to final 2 ud beat anyone for sure cause people would respect you, so i dont know if the best thing for me would be taking u to final 2 but i DEFF loved to play this with u and id do everything on my power to make sure me and u would be on final 3... about final 2 id have to think but id deff be really proud of us and glad for making final 2 together :)
3187 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
and guys please ask more haha... batman ? khausal ? pam ? justdont ? swagger ? more haha
3187 days 4 hours ago
jake98
I'll keep asking
3187 days 4 hours ago
Rachellove
Jake this is a hard question... you and batman were the main problem between me and skye haha.. we were so close on the start as allies but when i got close to batman and skye to you everything we did was fight and disagree in many things... she wanted u in the game and wanted batman out and i wanted batman in the game and u out (not personal u know i respect u 100% and loved to play with u it was 100% game)  and in that point we kinda splited me and pam to batmans side and skye to yours side.. i dont know who was more loyal.. i think both of us really liked u guys and i feel we were loyal to both of u the most we could :) answered ?
3187 days 4 hours ago
jake98
Skye, you were the pov queen. Rachel you were the hoh queen. Who is the one who got the most blood on their hands with their moves? Please to the both of you explain
3187 days 4 hours ago
jake98
Would I have won in the final 2 with almost any jury member in your opinion? This question is also for the both of you
3187 days 4 hours ago
Rachellove
Jake...deff i have most blood on my hands... skye was under the radar until u were evicted... she didnt win comps until this and voted the way u wanted all the time... i won 4 hohs and 2 povs... i wasnt scared of going after the big targets ( you know i was the fisrt one to come after you dont you? haha ) and i evicted people that were with me so my advantage (swagger) so i think i deff have more blood on my hand cause i made more moves than her that just woke up after u got evicted
3187 days 4 hours ago
Rachellove
Jake, i dont know...if u have stayed the game would be different alliances would be differences everything would be difference so i cant tell you what would happen.. but i know for sure ur an amazing player and thats why you were targeted by me and my allies swagger and batman.. we knew u were a hoh and pov killer and would made it all the way to the end and deff have an AMAZING shot at winning it all... but if you would win against anyone i dont know.. i feel like batman played a great game too.. swagger on the begging was the pawn by going 2 times on the block twice but then he came alive and played an amazing game being with me and batman all the time... so i dont know, but ur deff an amazing competitor and would deff have an amazing shot at it :)
3187 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
My baby jake, if you were with anyone (besides me of course haha) id deff vote for u cause ur amazing and was one of the most threats and targets of the season and even with everyone coming after u... u could make pretty far :) so absolutely ud have my vote and i think most of the votes as well and win it all :)
3187 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
Jake, I think Rachell has more blood on her hand too... just because she played more an agressive game just like u did... i chose to lay low and be quiet so that could bring me far.. i didnt float cuase i had my group in the house and i won when i had to ( 4 povs out of the 6 lasts including the last one the most important and 1 hoh ) i splited rachell and batman i was with pam and rachell and could protect jake from them halfway of the game, so deff i think i didnt just "came alive" in the middle.. that was my strategy.. lay low and it worked.. im here on final 2.. and rachell evicted people she promised she would never (swagger) and i didnt lie to one single person on this game.., cause i have 100% my word intact and thats why i dont have blood on my hands too...
3187 days 4 hours ago
Pamelinha
If you girls could pick 1 jury member to win who would it be ? and say why just in 1 phrase !!! not more than this...
3187 days 4 hours ago
Rachellove
Batman, cause he was strong physically,strategically and mentally
3187 days 4 hours ago
jake98
I love your question Pam lol
3187 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
Jake, hes the rachel reilly of the game haha.. was target since the start and could make it until top 8, he deff deserved to go further !
3187 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
not saying this cause he was my main allie, i deff think like this !!

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!