This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3040 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
I'll bring in the jury:
Joel, Zach, Glad, Robby, Tim, Will, June and Eric, eliminated last tribal council.

Final 3 I will give you a time to make your speeches. The jury then may ask questions. VOTES ARE DUE BY 6PM EST SATURDAY!!!!!!!!
3040 days 22 hours ago
sportygirl22
I'm going to quickly finish my homework then I'll do my speech. (If I can remember that far back XD lol)
3040 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
Hello jury members it's nice to see you again!
3040 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
Hey y'all big homies. I am an honest man, so I can honestly say I don't remember most of this two month game. If Sean and Aria say they can, they either are elephants (they never forget) or are making things up. They will suck up to you, pretend you were all the biggest threats, and make up some big moves most likely. Look at the last few tribals. They have called the last four boots huge threats each time, stroking egos and all. But I have a different approach. Half of you honestly did shitty, a few were good, but most weren't. Now that that is out of the way, let's look at my competition.

Sean is cool. I like him. But he would have been in 14th if Michael didnt quit and we didnt have a returnee.
Aria would have gotten 4th if Eric sent in his vote... Or whatever, that huge fiasco was about.

That leaves me. I didnt make any big moves. I just made the right ones. I voted out who I wanted out, except when I didn't. That doesn't sound impressive. But both these fools were essentially voted out.

If you have any questions, I am here till 7:30 pm est, then from 8:30 pm est onwards. If I don't respond Friday or Saturday afternoons, I got buried in 24 inches of snow.
3040 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
Actually I'm here all night now. I have nowhere to go and am lonely.
3040 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
Okay so I may not have all of my facts completely correct but I am really going to try here. Bear with me.

So coming into this game I was worried. I had played with a lot of you before and with all of them that I recognized I had actually won against them. (Robby, June, Will, and Robin) and I had also played against Zach and Joel but I'm pretty sure that was a very long time ago and I didn't win. But anywho, I knew I had a bit of a reputation coming into the game so I had to get my social game started immediately.

I made a cross alliance with Robin right off the start. Also had an alliance with Will, Tim, June, and Zach.  I was also working very closely with Michael. Everybody I was actually working with, with the exception of Robin, made it to merge, which was great for me. I had an advantage because I had a social thing with almost everyone.

I think I went to two tribals pre merge? Nothing much happened at them when I was there, but I definitely think I was responsible for Nick going out. Joel was supposed to go, but I saw that he was on the bottom and knew he would be more of a target. I saw that all triceros were still in the game and we blindsided him and Tico.

For the first merge boot, I was working constantly and didn't get to vote. But I actually think that worked in my favor because I was going back and forth between Zach and Joel because I was hearing both sides and I honestly didn't know. I really didn't mean to self vote but I did.

Next, Zach was so scary to me even though I had actually be on his alliance. He had a lot of people on his side, like June and I knew he was never going to be close to me and so we voted him out.

I'm pretty sure I never had a talk with Glad so it was honestly an easy vote for me because I had no idea where he was at in the game

Robby was such a tough vote but it needed to happen. He's such a great game player but again he was somebody that I was close with. I knew June was close with him and the vibe I was getting was that Chris was very close with him so he had too many people on his side and we had to vote him. Luckily I got Eric to believe that he was going if he didn't vote Robby and we got the votes.

I was working with Tim before merge but he was essentially a brandon hantz. He kept blowing up and freaking out with anything I said so he was scaring me after he threw me under the bus. It was dangerous to keep him in the game any longer

Then there's Will. I won an immunity which I was so happy about and I was closest to Will and probably the only person I was completely loyal to. I wanted Sean out and we had June it on it, but unfortunately this is the only time that I didn't vote in the majority and June told Sean and they blindsided Will. It was a great move but I think June may still be here if he hadn't.

June was next and I knew I needed to win immunity so I tried my hardest and luckily Chris and June were eliminated and I won it. Sean and I talked and I don't think June said a word to me that tribal? I might be mistaken. But anyway, we both decided that June had a great underdog game and he had to go. So I told Eric that June was voting him again and Eric believed it, voting June out.

Finally, this mess that just happened. Sean and Chris both promised they would keep me, went back on their word and voted me. Did I expect different? Not at all. But honestly Chris didn't need to do that because he was already safe regardless. And Sean was trying to play the nice guy apologizing but he has to blah blah blah. So I told them Eric was totally going to self-vote, which he did, and instead they thought he would vote me. So here I am because I thought things out.

I played smart, social and strategic. Yes, I absolutely would have been out if Eric would have voted. But I could have also been out if he didn't vote and I voted Chris. I thought how I could potentially get out of that situation and it worked. I sit here because I fought and constantly pl
3040 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
Also I think I had 3 immunities but may have only had 2, I'm not sure
3040 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
And I'm not going to kiss your asses. If you like my game then you did, if you didn't then oh well. I got here how I did and I can't change a thing. Kissing your asses will do nothing for me lol
3040 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
^Lol well I do recall most of these departures because I worked hard on most of these so I do recall everything unlike you where all I had to do was tell you how to vote..

Which was one reason at one point in the game I was a target because Will saw me and you as a powerful duo where I was controlling the votes within my return of the game and where I was seeking vengeance for those that got me and my closest ally Robin out of this game.

In and all I came into this game with more vengeance than I needed with taking out all that ultimately screwed me over, but prior I also was able to hash some of our things out and be social and work with a few where my social game outshine and really made a huge impact of this game.

I agree with you on Aria and her stance of the reality that she should of gotten 4th, but due to the inconsisties and rulings we move forward to saying there were times where I used her and had opportunities to turn her plans out to the worst case scenerio for her like the moves to take out Will instead of her trying to take me out with Will and Young. That whole move, working with my so called rival (Young) to take out Will was a huge move that lead to almost considering taking him to F4 but I saw thru Chris's wishes of keeping Young over Eric for a greater good as I had a hunch that I could beat out Aria for Final immunity and did not want to risk LOSING to either Aria or Young if were to allow any to make it to F4.

Anyways my closest ally in this game was joel and robin and with the switchups thru being on a losing tribe after Ptero got their first lost was a ROUGH ONE.

I messed up once and got carried away yes, but with the twist of am extinction player coming back to the game I fought the hardest to earn my 14th place to being one of the finalist to earn a spot to be crown SOLE SURVIVOR!

Now before you say why should we crown someone who one voted out, I will point that Aria mention to me that she has won a season where it happen to her, so I will debunk her criticism with the same reasons on why I should win with the better social, strategic, and physical game to get myself here. I won immunities when I needed it the most (1st merge immunity I would of been sent home easily, and most importantly the final Immunity!)

Also I was able to come back swinging to the fences. I outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted the rest in so many layers that I can address more if you given me the opportunity.

For instance I lost my next closest ally in Ptero Joel the first round I came back, but than came swinging and got Zach out with the paranoia of what occured of my voteoff of the potential of him or young having the hidden immunity idol.

within that vote-off everything change and the power was back on my side. I also was cool with Tim from another series and tried to warn him he's choosing the wrong side, but in end was still loyal to young and I still tried to work with all sides of the game but ultimately made decisions that was best for my game, and hence made an approach where  yes I wanted a F3 with myself, Chris, and Eric, and I would of had it if other circumstances arose! In other cases most hosts don't hold a time limit and accomadate all votes for the final decision but regardless of the matter Aria lost power when I plan to take out her closest ally Will and saved myself from the approach of having a F4 of myself, young, Chris, and Aria.

In and all I fought my hardest to know that if I was to go out it would be on my hands and no one else, hence winning I knew I needed to win final immunity just so we could take Aria out as she was a clear favorite to win, however she tried to come at me as if she's hated by the jury when in reality I knew what game she was playing, I knew how everyone was playing and use my social and strategic skills to my advantage to give my self the best case to plead my case as sole survivor.
3040 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
^Sorry my first post was after Chris's
3040 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
Regardless of how much they say they controlled my games, I went against both of them in multiple votes. And regardless of how they hype up big moves, my game was flawless in thag unlike Sean (and almost Aria), I never got voted out.
3040 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
I did win in a season that brought me back, but that season it was stated in the very beginning that there was Occultus Island. I used that twist. You had no idea you were coming back and you weren't going to come back had Michael not quit. It's not quite the same thing.

Also, it isn't so strategic to take somebody who isn't active to the F4 if you wanted to use them to take somebody out. but you do you boo.
3040 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
I love that you both are saying "almost Aria" that's like saying, "almost got sean a second time, but will left. so don't vote for him because he almost left."

Fact is, I didn't. I'm still here. You saying I almost, or should have left is kind of moot now, but please continue lol
3040 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
Almost means that it was circumstances outside of our control (Eric not voting.) I'm not even saying hosting error, just that Eric didn't give much into it. Regardless, I'm going to wait until a juror comes on for a bit
3040 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Carraid73
Regardless of how much they say they controlled my games, I went against both of them in multiple votes. And regardless of how they hype up big moves, my game was flawless in thag unlike Sean (and almost Aria), I never got voted out.

Chris I knew your moves, the fuck, you made no move that I did not KNOW about! yes you fooled aria once! But I went against you on your plan to work with Young to F4 to instead take out Eric at F5. BUt I saw the smarter move to convince Aria and Eric (NO ARIA you didnt convince him I had to told him about that vote) to instead to take out Young due an interesting plan to keep Young so one of us 3 had better odds to take out Aria. However I did not want to place myself to be in a Finale with someone who could be favored by the juror, Young with the underdog story, and Aria for whatever unvalid reasons that a jury can sell into.
3040 days 21 hours ago
sportygirl22
It's really pathetic how much you downplay me lol threatened much?

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!