This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Kinsey, Reagan, and You"

Topic » Episode 4 - "Kinsey,..

2251 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
*shoves a plastic bag of useless contents from her locker into the trash bin and slings her side bag on her shoulder before walking out of school*
2251 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
(What is happening atm)
2251 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Poe nods, looking around and sighing. "This is so crazy. What do you think we're going to talk about today?"
2251 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Nah they havent bothered me yet maybe they got Landon because I havent seen him yet

*He walks to his car unlocking the doors*
2251 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
(everyone is leaving school and getting ready for a meeting at Sasha's house)
2251 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I swear these people are ruder than me. Fucking ridiculous.”
*he hops in the car*
2251 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Landon stares into the emptiness of his locker, sighing. ^Well, time to face the crowd of cameras.^ He slams his locker shut, heading out into the daylight.
2251 days 1 hour ago
Chicklet
(Hey guys!)
2251 days 1 hour ago
awesome2210
- Gets in my car with him and drives to the diner -
     What else CAN we talk about besides that crazy bitch Kinsey and whatever the hell it is she was talking about?
2251 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
(LEANNNNNNNN)

*Sasha fuddles with Noah's car's radio.*
2251 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Yea and you are pretty rude...so are we just driving to Sasha's or what

*He pulls out beginning his drive*
2251 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya I guess so. Apparently she has some idea or plan or something. This is probably gonna be a disaster though.”
*he tosses his cigarette out the car window*
2251 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
Poe shrugs, "Well someone from our friend group is a fucking murderer or linked to the murders of Reagan, Naomi, and the blue whale victims... this is still so crazy."
2251 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
He pushes through the crowd, avoiding eye contact from the reporters and moving towards his car.
2251 days 1 hour ago
Finnick
*Pamela stops Landon*
Pamela: Did you know the accused killer, Kinsey Parker?

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!