This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Kinsey, Reagan, and You"

Topic » Episode 4 - "Kinsey,..

2237 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles nods he sees the reporters*
“Get the cameras and microphones away now.”
2237 days ago
Logie56
*Noah wanders out to his car, tossing his bag in the back and sliding into the driver’s seat. He hasn’t been able to stop thinking about Tanya lately*
2237 days ago
Tizian
Poe is cleaning out his locker. He takes some of his old books and sets them on the ground. He sighs when a picture of Reagan falls onto the floor. He bends down, picking it up and staring at it. "...."
2237 days ago
Finnick
*A well dressed woman approaches them*

Reporter: Hello, I'm Pamela Whitting from the Podcast "Crime Girls". Can we ask you a few questions?

Sasha: Uh.. Now isn't a good time.
2237 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3720f8f46c7bf6b03ed4846a2cced570/tumblr_inline_n8csshG5iu1ssoiqt.gif
“No now you can fuck off and let us talk. Thanks.”
2237 days ago
awesome2210
(Hey!)
2237 days ago
Finnick
(if only i had three characters to play this episode oops)
2237 days ago
Finnick
(Hey!! :) )
*She shrugs and keeps going*
Pamela: Miles, right? *She points to Sasha* Sasha Richards? You were friends with the victims and the murderer, right? Kinsey Parker? Did you see this coming? Were there warning signs?

Sasha: Uh... She tried to take me hunting once.
2237 days ago
awesome2210
- Pulls the stuck on mirror off of my locker door, removing the picture of me and Reagan, staring at it before sighing and putting it in my bag -
     ^Thank god graduation is soon.^
2237 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles rolls his eyes he steps in front of sasha*
“She said it wasn’t a good time bitch. Now back off and go. “
2237 days ago
Tizian
Poe puts the picture down and looks away to grab some more stuff out of his locker in silence.
2237 days ago
awesome2210
- Shuts my locker door and heads down the hall towards Poe’s locker, leaning against the one next to it and looking at him -
     Poe-boy, hey.
2237 days ago
Logie56
(Hi Danny Boy!)

*Noah snaps out of his thoughts, noticing reporters swarming Sasha and Miles outside the school doors. He frowns, starting up his car*

^When will they catch the hint to leave us alone? None of us wanted any of this.^
2237 days ago
Finnick
Pamela: So testy, I like it.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9385b2e73a042d2cecf7fc28695dec99/tumblr_ngozhiDTTl1qcbk34o5_r1_250.gif

Sasha: *She looks at Miles* Jesus. This is too much.
2237 days ago
Tizian
Poe looks over and grimly smiles. He looks at the photo in the locker. "She'd want to be here with us. She left too soon."

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!