This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Kinsey, Reagan, and You"

Topic » Episode 4 - "Kinsey,..

2236 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
https://68.media.tumblr.com/2f8ef540638d3b438d624cd33e535949/tumblr_okfcv5cOPR1u242soo2_400.gif

*Looks at a notebook and then looks up at the other things he should throw out*
2236 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles sighs*
“So fucking annoying.”
*he snatches the microphone from her and points the camera at himself*
“For the last time. LEAVE. US. THE. FUCK. ALONE. The next reporter who shoves a fuckig microphone or camera in anyone’s face might not like a damn broken camera and a microphone shoved up their ass.”
*he drops the mic and grabs sasha’s Hand pushing through the crowd*
2236 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
- Nods in agreement and looks from him to the contents in his locker -
     Tell me about it. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited to leave school, the atmosphere in here is beyond depressing.
2236 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah texts Ash*

-There’s a whole bunch of reporters waiting outside, I can stay behind for a few and drive around back if you want a ride home. I’m not sure if your sister has plans before later-
2236 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Poe nods, "Really sucks." He shakes his head and continues clearing his locker.
2236 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
*Pamela turns off her recording, smiling at her partner*
Pamela: Fuck yeah. That's a soundbite for the show. Come on. We've gotta get more before our flight to Houston. Senna's first court date is Monday.

Sasha: *Follows him* That's it. We've got to figure this out. Now. I've got an idea.
2236 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Noah* I think i may be fine no reporters will stop me haha I got pippin hot tea to spill JK
2236 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles looks back at her as he reaches past the crowd*
“What’s the plan?”
2236 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah chuckles to himself, shaking his head. He texts Ash*

-Why didn’t I see that pun coming? Good one, make sure nothing’s too hot. Don’t wanna burn everybody-
2236 days 19 hours ago
awesome2210
- Glances over my shoulder to the exit, seeing a bunch of cameras and reporters swarming the other students -
     Looks like we have quite the welcome party outside too. How long do you think before they fuck off?
2236 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
Sasha: I'll tell you tonight. First we've gotta to do the meeting. Can I ride with you?
2236 days 19 hours ago
Finnick
(The meeting at Sasha's will start in about 45 minutes)
2236 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles shakes his head*
“No. I don’t even have a car anymore. Remember? Dead girl in one. Grandpa won’t let me drive his because of the tire incident.”
2236 days 19 hours ago
Tizian
Poe shrugs. "Probably not for awhile, which sucks. Want to go to the diner before we go?"
2236 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah rolls down his window, calling out to Sasha/Miles*

“You two need a ride?”

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!