This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17- Cardiff

Topic » Tribal Council #17- Cardiff

3386 days ago
manalord
Come on in guys.  We will now bring in the members of our jury: Jordan, Nicole, Alyssa and Jeremy voted out at the last tribal concil!

John has immunity. Cannot vote for him. If he wishes to give it up he must do so within 2 hours of this post. Aside from that anyone else is fair game.

Ethan this is your second tribal you cannot vote at.
Ethan you will get 5 additional votes tonight.

Ethan- With there being 11 votes tonight, if only 1 person vote for you, you are out of this game how much presussre is there to make sure you dont get any votes?
Matt- Surprised to still be in this game?
Andy- Could we see the old 6 person allaince fight now?
Sandy- Last tribal was a complete blindside, why?
Kevin- Why did the allaince break up so soon?
John- Immunity how does it feel?
Josh- With one idol left in the game, do you think we could see someone playing it tonight?

Votes are due by 3pm EST tommrow.
We will have another non-live challenge posted once the votes are read #TROLLING
3386 days ago
mrcool
Matt- Surprised to still be in this game? Hell yeah, these people finally knew the majority 6 can't go to the end
3386 days ago
sergeant
Josh- With one idol left in the game, do you think we could see someone playing it tonight?

I think with the way things played out last tribal it might be seen tonight. But I don't know.
3385 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan you will get 5 additional votes tonight.

Ethan- With there being 11 votes tonight, if only 1 person vote for you, you are out of this game how much presussre is there to make sure you dont get any votes?

Lol, Im sure I'll get votes tonight, but everyone should know that I'm not a threat since I can't vote....lol

Whatever, I know I'm going home tonight....it just sucks that I'll never get past 7th in this series :p
3385 days 20 hours ago
Jxhn
It feels amazing especially after narrowly escaping getting voted out last night.
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Ill go tally the votes
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
*Returns with urn*

If anyone has an idol and wishes to play it now would be the time to do so.
3385 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
LOL bye me
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
*No One Stands*
3385 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Literally, all my luck has ran out this game
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Once the votes are read the descion is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immeditaly
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
First Vote
Ethan
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Second Vote
Ethan
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Third Vote
Ethan
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Fourth Vote
Kevin
3385 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Fifth Vote
Kevin

open group

Twisted Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!