This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Final Vote

Topic » I Love Money: Final Vote

2385 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
coolexchangestudent
RShowFreak
semajdude

You three have come as far as you can in this game. You've outlasted 21 other players, and now the last 7 that have fallen make up your jury to determine the winner of this game.

Here is how this will work:

1. The three of you will have a chance to post your opening statements before the jury is allowed to ask questions.

2. Once all three opening statements are posted, the jury will have the chance to ask questions to the final three as needed in order to make an informed decision on who they think should win the game.

On WEDNESDAY, October 18th, the LIVE Finale/Reunion will take place, where we will find out who the winner of this game is!

Best of luck finalists!
2385 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
me @ wednesday, im a working man nicolas!!! good thing i have all these vacation days saved up so i can attend the reunion :S
2385 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hello jurors. 

I look forward to answering all your questions as best as I can but I will do my best to explain my game.

Standing here in the Final 3 with James and DJ, I respect that they were underdogs throughout the game and played well but I do believe at least based on the standards I would judge if I were on the jury that I played the best game of the 3 of us standing before you.

Coming into the game I knew I would be a huge target.  In group games overall I know I am seen as strong in challenges and that would put a target on my back.  In the NBR Franchise I feel this is only amplified as I am the only 2-time solo NBR winner.  So I knew off the jump I had to create strong bonds to help protect me this season.

From the start I was in game mode.  When we were asked to choose partners I immediately talked to Ryan and awwsum individually and made alliances with them and agreed it would not be smart to be partners in the event we had to either go against each other or we could be targeted as a strong pair.

For these types of games, I like to analyze the 3 key aspects in the game: Physical, Strategic, Social.  I feel I played the best in each of those 3 aspects of everyone sitting here tonight.

Physical: I think my resume speaks for itself.  I won FIVE Paymasters this season which is not only the most out of everyone this season but is more than the other members of the Final Four COMBINED.  I knew I would be a physical threat and in the early days I won some challenges and throughout the merge laid low until I could pull off a run of winning the last 2 Paymasters to help dictate the final rounds of the game while ensuring my safety at the same time.

Strategic: I feel I made strong strategic moves to help my positioning in the game to not only be here in the Final 3 but with people I felt I would have a decent shot against.  The alliances pre-merge were defined essentially by pairs vs singles.  As a member of a pair I worked with my key alliance of jman, Ryan, awwsum, Jordonk, Brit and rawr to advance ourselves throughout the game in order to give us the best chance to survive the Top 12 challenge and come in with numbers.  Ultimately I was the key swing vote that ultimately split the alliance which I felt was the best move I could make for several reasons.  I felt if I went with that alliance until the end I would be a prime target in those last few rounds.  While I had talked to some of the members about sticking together through the late game, that was a discussion that never came up with people like Jordonk and Brit while I did have those talks with people like DJ and James.  I felt if that move was not made at that point it would be too late to make a move in later rounds as the numbers would likely not be there.  In addition, I knew that alliance contained strong competitors such as Brit and going with that alliance until the end would give me a much tougher path to the end and the best move for me was to fracture that group and rely on my social bonds with other players to advance which is what I did.  I was able to then move forward to take out Brit who I believed to be the best player who was not only my biggest threat in terms of challenges but also in terms of jury votes as I felt she played well socially.

Social: I knew I had to make strong bonds to advance in the game and that is exactly what I did.  On one side I had my pairs alliance which we started within that 1st round with the people I stated previously.  At the same time I made strong 1-on-1 relationships early on with other people that would be crucial in the late game with DJ and James and that helped me throughout the pre-merge in people such as s7300, Schnitzel, mystery, db and spinfur.  As the game progressed I had to turn my back on some of those relationships to side with my pairs alliance because we had mutual interests to have as many pairs as possible in the merge.  These bonds protected me whenever I was vulnerable.  My name come up majorly in 2 votes throughout the season.  The 1st time resulted in a tie in part because my bonds with people like Schnitzel and s7300 who were in that singles alliance did not vote for me due to our bond and my alliance with James kept me out of the box that round.  The 2nd time was at Final 6 when every person eligible to vote did vote for me and I voted strategically where I knew with people gunning for Ryan and myself if I voted Ryan to protect myself we would likely both be in the box and so I didn't vote him, it forced a tie and my relationship with DJ kept me out of the box that round.  I think the prime example of my social game is that OUT OF ALL 24 PLAYERS THIS SEASON, I was the ONLY PERSON to have NEVER had my check in the box THE ENTIRE SEASON.  Along with winning when it mattered, the alliances I made and the relationships I formed kept me safe where I was never vulnerable with the only time being the Final 12 challenge in which I felt confident in myself and jman to survive which is exactly what we did.

Ultimately, you are free to judge based on whatever criteria you see fit.  Did I have to lie? Yes.  Did I have to break my word? Yes.  But in the end I only did what I felt I had to in order to get myself to this point with the best chance possible and I believe the game I played is deserving of your vote tonight.

I am sorry for the long speech but I wanted to really lay out my game for you.

To help:

In summary, I won the most number of paymasters far and away of the Final 3, I made big moves as the key swing vote at times to ultimately break the majority alliance and take out some of the best competitors this season and I am the only person THE ENTIRE SEASON to NEVER had my check in the box due to my relationships which are prime examples of my strong physical, strategic and social game.  I truly believe based on those criteria I am deserving of your vote to be crowned the winner of NBR Season 18: I Love Money.

Thank you.
2385 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Before you make your cases I just want to say this. I am open to hear what u have to say and my vote could go to any of you. But if you tell me at any point to respect your gameplay, then your Chances at my vote will decrease heavily. Just want to point that out

Gl
2385 days 8 hours ago
semajdude
first off congratz to dj and alex for making final 3 with me and ty nick for hosting a good season

now onto the game: coming into the game i had no prior knowledge of playing in group games before since that was not my thing on tengaged until just a few months ago (i prefer frookies/stars/bloggging) anyway i decided to take a leap of faith because i had no life and i knew that i could commit the time needed for the game. i have watched the show before so i thought this would be a perfect one to start with since i didnt feel like doing the traditional survivor/big brother (thought this would be more challenging)

when the cast was revealed i hardly knew anyone so i had to rely on my social skills/doin decent in challenges to keep my name out of ppls mouths and me out of the box. early on i was hit with the heavy disadvantage of having the only inactive partner in the game but i still managed to turn that into a positive later on. since i didnt want to be stuck with him in the duo challenge because i didnt kno how we would do having him removed from the game worked out perfectly because i didnt have to get any blood on my hands and also didnt have to worry about the duo challenge.

onto some of the moves that yall didnt think were so smart. yes you may think that but in reality i made moves that were smart for me and not anyone else. despite what you guys say i knew jake was coming after me even if he wasnt jake was close friends with some of yall and i needed him out so i could become closer to some of you. as for awwsum the reason i voided him was mostly because he was connected friend wise in the game and also his penalitys were stacking up so much where if i was in the box with him i would have been voided over himcuz he was an "easy save".

i dont think i play a terrible game for my first group game: never put in the box until f5 where it was kinda set in stone to go in unless u won the challenge. and i won 2 challenges and almost won a few more too. any questions yall have ill be happy to answer honestly and  gl to alex/dj again.
2385 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Well, we're finally here. Alex and James, I would like to commend you two for having stellar games for the past two months and I wouldn't be sitting here in the Final 3 without you both.

Now, you guys might not want to give a vote to my end, but hear me out. I have to claw my way to get here. Coming in, I was a bit intimidated with having 24 people in the cast and half of them which I not know of. I made a simple  and easily executed plan, which was to lay low and to do decent in challenges, while connecting with people I had a friendship with (Spin, Alex, Ryan, Brit, Sam) and make new ones (Scott). Everything was going well, as even though I wasn't sending confessionals early on I was safe throughout.

..Until the first time I was in the box. It was a tiny wake up call. I was playing too low for anyone's standards and I had to do something and I did. As the duos were dwindling, I took a risk of getting my own partner out. The other duos were really strong and I knew how Spin has played in Survivor games, I didn't want a person who will be scary at a later stage of the game. I even had to put myself in the box by the use of self votes to ensure that he was gone. (A lot of people were targeting Nolan at the time, so he might've been voided at that round instead of Spin.)

Come Final 13, I was shocked to see everyone including the people who I thought were close to me, voted me in the vault. Thankfully, the paymaster was one that I had a past connection (Brit). It was a time where I felt doubt about who I was with, so I tried to do a bit better in challenges.

What really enlighten me of having a shot in the game was at the Final 9. I was still voted in the box, but all but three people hesitated to vote me in. I was convinced that I had gotten better connections with almost everyone in the game, but I wasn't convinced that I got them enough to make a move. That's when Ryan comes in. I think I was the first one who completely agreed with the plan to vote in Jordonk/Brittany at the Final 8, and helped to push it forward. I knew that even though I was taking one of them out, I could easily flip to the other side. I wanted to make a move at the Final 7 vote with a 3D Printer (Double Vote) I got way back from the auction, but nobody was willing to do it at the time and it got discarded.

However, I didn't need it. The Final 6 challenge was a test to see how far my social game has improved. With the result of a paymaster win, I knew I was in Final 3 at that point. I just had to make a greater case for a win. I need to take out some of the people who are in contenders to win in a clean sweep. So I made a plan to void Ryan, and get Brittany at the Final 5 with the help of Alex. While the last step didn't go so well, (having Alex lose at the Final 4, as anyone of us would void him at that point) I was able to complete the rest of my plan into perfection.

Overall, my game was incredibly flawed but it doesn't matter. I was able to prove to myself that I still got it into me. The last time I was in the Final 5 alone was FOURTEEN SEASONS AGO. I had probably the toughest road to get here, only winning one paymaster and I was in the box a total of 6 times, which I think is the second most out of everyone here. I had to rely on other aspects of the game as I wasn't good physically, and this is the result of a rollercoaster ride that happened in the span of two months.

I really eager to answer some of your questions and I hope to get your votes to get my second win in NB Reality.
2385 days 4 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hi guys, Ryan here.

Thanks for your opening statements, they were very interesting to read. I do have a few comments.

Alex, you said " Ultimately I was the key swing vote that ultimately split the alliance", but that's not 100% true because I could have voted with the alliance then they wouldn't have been split up. I feel you made a few comments in your speech which diluted the importance of other players in this game, so my question is...

Who were the key players that ultimately helped you with pulling off those moves and getting you to the end?

James, we spoke on and off throughout the season and to be honest it sounds like you floated quite a bit especially with your alliance flopping early on in the season. I want to know this...

How exactly did you do your "strategical" moves?

DJ, I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with Float and starts with G. You got it...it's Goat! That was just a joke cause we have a great friendship, but a lot of people pulled you through the competition because you were a weaker player. As your friend, it's going to be very hard for you to win over the jury (in my opinion), but I could be wrong. I'm going to have a very difficult time voting for you tonight because I don't respect a player that receives a lot of penalty votes throughout the season for not following the rules. My question to you is...

Why should I vote for someone who didn't follow the rules like your other two finalists?

Thank you and good luck!
2385 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Ryan_Jambe

"Alex, you said " Ultimately I was the key swing vote that ultimately split the alliance", but that's not 100% true because I could have voted with the alliance then they wouldn't have been split up. I feel you made a few comments in your speech which diluted the importance of other players in this game, so my question is...

Who were the key players that ultimately helped you with pulling off those moves and getting you to the end?"

I don't wanna say I take credit for the move at all as it was a move made by several people.  In that round there were 7 voters and you were not 1 of them due to being Paymaster but were definitely a key in helping make it happen.  For a few rounds before then I shared my doubts about that alliance going far with several people such as you, who agreed with me and others such as awwsum and jman who both felt it was too early.

For that move I say I was the swing vote because I was the person with the most ties to that side and am likely the one who would have benefited most if the move did not go through.  But, I chose to go through with it because I felt the timing for when it happened needed to be right and that was the best time. 

That move was not one I made alone as you helped rally the votes to bring it together with people such as Chris who I did not have a strong relationship with.  DJ and James were people who I shared some worry with and were both in on the plan since it benefited them as well. 

So for that specific move I would say key players were everyone who took part especially you who helped rally the votes for it.

For other moves in general I believe I was the main driving force, such as in taking out who I believed to be the biggest threat in Brit who I believe would have beat me if I didn't take her out when she did.

So ultimately each move made had different key players that definitely helped but I believe it was the relationships I helped form throughout the game that allowed me room to make/be a part of those moves that helped get me here.
2384 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ, I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with Float and starts with G. You got it...it's Goat! That was just a joke cause we have a great friendship, but a lot of people pulled you through the competition because you were a weaker player. As your friend, it's going to be very hard for you to win over the jury (in my opinion), but I could be wrong. I'm going to have a very difficult time voting for you tonight because I don't respect a player that receives a lot of penalty votes throughout the season for not following the rules. My question to you is...

Why should I vote for someone who didn't follow the rules like your other two finalists?

Hai Ryan. Good joke, it was cringy as fuck XD. I should have expected that this question would show up, because I do believe that the 9 or 10 penalty votes that I got early on will hurt my chances here. I have to ask you though, was I ever punished for my sins? Knowing that I survived the box once with penalty votes, I knew that I could survive another one again after encountering it firsthand. It was risky, but Alex was paymaster at the time and seeing my connection to him, I was certain that I have granted safety due to me being a "weaker player" like you said.

I think that breaking the rules meant pushing the boundaries of your game. You don't have to play by the rules at all times, just don't cheat because that's unacceptable. James and Alex was trying their hardest to be safe the entire time, while I was able to accept the riskier approach you guys gave me because of the "Goat" moniker.

However, people labeled me as a goat because I was horrible at physical challenges and looked like a nonexistent threat to their game. Physical challenges has been a disadvantage that I have constantly faced throughout the years, and I had to adapt to other aspects of the game every single time. As for being a nonexistent threat, I have noticed that in past games of Survivor there is a common reason on why I make jury and not FTC: "You are a big social threat." I managed to tone it down this game. I made my connections in the game a lot stronger while they don't see me as this big social threat that they had to face later on. Both of these were key to my constant survival from elimination in the game, and I hope you consider this instead of the constant disadvantages that is pointed out to me whenever I make it in this phase of the game.
2384 days 21 hours ago
semajdude
Ryan i honestly wouldnt say my alliance flopped early because were i was friends with some ppl my main alliance was always with amf and i woulda had his back over anyone elses. I also had an alliance with britt/jordonk and jman and i were scretly working together as well. I will admit i did float a bit i knew coming in when i looked at past history and saw how good some of u were i knew i needed to make friends with ppl who would win challenges in case i never won a single one. When i did win i made the moves that helped me get further if i didnt make those 2 moves big or small i might not have been sitting bere today.
2384 days 21 hours ago
semajdude
ryan also to add i wanted to make sure i did good enough in challenges to be a contender to win the game where not being so much of a threat that i wasnt voided for being a challenge beast (like brittany)
2384 days 19 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Thank you guys for your answers. It proves to me who is actually owning their games and who are continuing to avoid the question.
2384 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello, finalists. Congratulations on making it as far as you can go in this game, it was an interesting but fun one.

I don't think there's much swaying that can be done for my vote but I want the jury to have any and every question they need answered.

DJ, I'm sorry but like Ryan said, there's not much you can do to win this game at this point. You made wrong decisions left and right and never really took advantage of the little power you had in this game. You've constantly proven to me how untrustworthy you are and how much you like to use me so I'm just going to keep that in mind in the future. You will not be getting my vote tonight. Hopefully we can be friends outside of games but inside of them, I will not trust you going forward.

Alex, I never imagined you being the type of person to actually threaten someone to vote someway in order to get your way. That, on top of completely blindsiding literally half of your alliance in the final 8, has left a bad taste in my mouth. Now, even though that was a good move, you kept on rubbing salt in that wound every round after that. You weren't honest, you weren't loyal, and you weren't even upfront about anything you did in this game (on my end) and that, is what I like to call a coward. I knew from the point that you weren't switching that last coal with me, that I had to win paymaster in order to stay safe because you would have done anything to take out a friend. Jordan and I had to literally throw that challenge to DJ to avoid you winning because you were obviously against us and we needed to protect ourselves. I was actually embarrassed to even plea to you because it was an obvious decision but of course, I had to make some sort of effort or you would've said something about that as an excuse. This should be obvious but at this point, I will not be voting for you, either. At least let break off the alliance and say that it's a free for all at some point.

And James, the dark horse of the game that I knew would somehow make it to the end and would most likely get my vote. You were shady the whole way through, and we all knew that. However, we decided to keep you just in case we needed you in the long run to take out someone if you had miraculously won a paymaster. You stayed safe for a long time and I commend you for it, you communicated with people constantly and I can't be mad at you for voting me into the box considering I voted for you many rounds. We were kind of like frenemies in this game and you beat me to the punch. Many people stated that if you made it to the end, you would be getting their vote, everyone was warned and no one acted on those warnings and look where this game has ended. Even though you didn't win many challenges, you managed to stay safe and you were able to prove many people wrong.

I wish you all luck but I will be reading every other jurors questions and your answers so keep that in mind. My vote could change depending on how the final 3 answers.

I would like to request a rites of passage for each and every person in the game. 2 sentences For each person so the jury can see what you all though about them.
2384 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Brit

I am sorry you feel that way about the way I played and you are allowed to feel that way but I do disagree about some perceptions about the way you believed I played.  From my perspective I don't believe I was a coward in the way I played with you. I knew from late in the pre merge that you and Jordonk were running the pairs alliance. In the round I was paymaster I was very vocal about the target I wanted and that was Chris. When ever one of our alliance won paymaster I listened to What they wanted because they had won to keep us safe and when you and Jordonk actively protected Chris when I wanted him in because at that point he felt shady to me it told me 2 things. It said that in that alliance my voice was not being heard and that you were both probably covered with Chris in some way. From then on I knew I couldn't go with this alliance to the end and I had to bide my time to turn on it when it was beneficial to me. I also felt with you both covered on many sides that would be threatening as the numbers dwindled. In addition I felt as the game progressed the strongest competitor left would be you and that would threaten the possibility of a late game challenge run for me so that is why I turned on the alliance. As for rubbing salt in the wound every round after I flipped it sucks you think I did that but From my perspective that's not what I did. I knew when I flipped that essentially it put us on different sides. We both just never outright said it to each other but it was out there and even said between jman and myself when i knew you both gunned for me as well. Could I have just said were against each other?  Sure but I thought it was just implied between us and I guess that's my mistake. While we were against each other I just never was straight up about it because I know when people are against each other they typically just ice each other out and have no contact and I wanted to be cordial at least and talk if we had something to say such as in the trading game. While I wasn't upfront about not trading you the coal to prevent you from winning the same could be said about you not wanting to trade me the last cards I needed to win as well when you didn't trade them to me either. You said you and the 2 I needed but only could trade 1 for the coal but I felt you could be lying about having both but knowing where the other one was just so I traded you that last coal so I held on to it because I knew if You won I was target number one.  As for the threatening part I'll assume you mean with jman at Final 5. If I'm honest I wanted you out the moment I voted you and jordonk because I saw you as the biggest threat in terms of challenges and jury votes but Jordonk wanted to be taken out and Than have him that wish. I knew you and DJ had won a season and together and through RSF I have seen winning a season with someone BONDS you to them and I worried I wouldn't have the votes to get you in the box since he kept you against Ryan when I thought you were the biggest threat and reiterated that several times. In addition I thought the last challenge would be in endurance and I remembered you doing well at that in TTRSF AYTO and I knew I needed you out so while you say I threatened jman from my perspective I was just honest with him since we were partners for half the game in that if you weren't in the box I had to void him because bringing a pair that had blatantly targeted me the round before into a Final Four would have been stupid for me strategically. So I didn't see that as threatening him but being straight up with him. Could I have been more straight up with you?  Sure and if that costs me your vote I understand

Sorry for the long response but I will also be doing the rites of passage like you asked but I just wanted to explain my thought process and my point of view in response to some things you thought of my game since I can't blame you for them since I'm games like these perception is reality
2384 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Brit

Rites of passage

Jman96 - my original partner and for me the toughest void I had to make all game. Ultimately I had to be selfish and take you out because you were a loyal player which I saw and that loyalty I believe would have gotten you the votes you needed to win.

LaFierceBrittany2 - As I said in my long explanation I thought you were the biggest threat to me in this game from Final 8 on and it was extremely difficult in taking you out because of your relationships.  I knew I had to win to take you out myself because I didn't think anyone else would do it themselves despite what I thought was how obvious you were the biggest threat.

Ryan_Jambe - You were one of the first people I aligned with in this game and you were a strong force and I tried to save you by really arguing to DJ how big of a threat Brit was but he worried about our bond and saw us as a pair. I think you were the biggest mover in getting the votes to put Jordonk and Brit on the box which helped my game in moving forward and You were a great ally to bounce ideas off of.

Chris1080 - From my perspective we were on opposite sides and I worried about you. I wanted you in the box when I was paymaster the round spinfur went out because I felt the pleas you made to me about working together just didnt feel right to me but kudos for keeping yourself out of the box. You are a good player and I saw how you fight to survive when we worked together 1 round on the Jordonk and Brit flip despite us having targeted eAch other before

Jordonk - You are a fiercely loyal player which I knew from our time in TTBB but I felt that loyalty wasnt ultimately with me in this game since we never talked 1 on 1 about going to the end. I wish you didn't volunteer to go out when you did as it obviously threw a wrench in my plans but I get it. We both had words thrown between us after that flip but no hard feelings from my end as I know how passionate people can get in these games

awwsum11- Eric was another I aligned with early on as probably my 1st alliance. I tried to put in a good word to James with you but I didn't want to push too hard and risk harming the relationship I had with him. I really wish you would have made it farther as I had your back from jump.

amf7410 - We never really worked together in this game because I felt you were one of the biggest threats in the challenges and I knew the deeper you went the more dangerous you would be. You were extremely consistent in getting gold team and props for that despite how frustrating it was as you were always a consistent target to me.

doubledarefan01 - We never really worked together this season but it was beneficial for me to have you around in the pair challenge since I felt I had a better shot against you than some others.  Since we didn't really work together I didnt see a lot of the aspects of your game I could have.

S73100 - Sam was another good alliance I made throughout and I did my best to stay true to it while I could and am happy he did the same when he did not vote me when his side targeted me. It was unfortunate you had to go in the pair challenge but it made sense for the other pairs to keep you around since you were partnered with nels who had not performed as well as others.

Schnitzel -With my 1st Paymaster I broke the tie to put you in the box to build an alliance with you and I tried my best to stick to it.  We ended up on different sides and I had to choose my pair alliance since we had mutually aligned interests. I liked working with you and wish you made it further but my alliance wanted you out

Jkjkjk15 - Jake and I never really aligned early on because I knew from NBR The Genius that you were close with Halloween and we actively gun for each other. Ultimately I wanted to trust you but at that point I just couldn't tell where you stood and I already had many deals in place.

mysterygame2 - I really tried to work with you Nolan but my alliance just really wanted you out. I did my best to not vote you but ultimately the numbers were just stacked against you.

Spinfur - I'm sorry I had to betray our alliance and void your check which you were angry with me at then. But ultimately I had stronger bonds with those in the box with you and had to choose and ultimately felt more trust in them.

rawr121 - Anthony was taken out too early as I really did trust him. He's the reason I even made Skype for us to do elims on TTTS Seasons and it's helped me out in games and hosting. I wish you made it further because I had your back and felt you had mine.

MJFJUNE - we honestly rarely talked in the game. We worked together lightly at the beginning in the cookie challenge and that was really it.

Spinner554 - Freaking Austin couldn't have been more active in this game. He was one I trusted since he was one of the early RSF people and I've known and worked with him a lot before but sometimes life gets in the way

db1994 - From the 1st round we worked together but ultimately I had to void you. After I won paymaster you just never responded to me so I kept the others in the box since they spoke to me or I knew them longer

Ahmir99 - We never really talked in this game. I know from when you played RSF you're decent but we never built anything in the game

Halloween -  The closest thing I have to a rival in these games. I still wish you didn't call me out in the genius since I wanted to play longer but no hard feelings since then. I just knew we would be in opposite sides per usual

AlanDuncan - I just really don't know much about you. We never really talked and never got to know each other

Epicwafflez23 - once again someone I never really got to know in this game. It's honestly felt like an eternity since this game started and we never really communicate.

Overall this was a tough group and it was fun to play with you all.
2384 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
rights of passasge:

epic: it was hard to get to know you since you were the first one out. i see you around and saw u applied for redneck island if we make it lets work together lol.

alan: i had intentions of working with you because i actually have had of u before. however you were robbed to early in my opinion

halloween: many ppl didnt like you but i actually dont mind you. i think you are super hillarious and always try to work with you in games wether u work with me or not lol (cuz of ur premades)

ahmir: we did talk and you seemed cool. ultimately i think failer to complete some challenge got u.

db: i actually liked getting to know you. we would talk a bit not always about game so that was nice.

spinner: my inactive partner who was a hott mess. you kno i love you be active next time we could have slayed this game.

mj: another person i wanted to work with because i heard of them prior. we didnt talk much but i felt that we were on the same page.

rawr: one of the only 2 ppl who won a challenge who got out relatively early. i feel like you were a good competitor just didnt feel we were on the same page game wise.

spinfur: literally one of the people i didnt talk to at all or very little. sorry with a cast of 24 people i just didnt wanna be fake to some ppl.

mysterygame: i dont think we talked this game to much either. however after are rsf game and the charity i joined for u i can now gladly call u a friend.

jkjk: i didnt know where you stood because one minute you would be nice and forgive me and the next you would attack me. sorry we couldnt be on the same side no hard feelings.

schnitzel: i loved playing this game with u db and andy so much. you were a great guy to talk to, always loyal, and helped me stay calm in this game.

s7: didnt really know where ur head was at but as the game grew on we talked more and more. it sucks you were robbed at the duo twist cuz i would have loved to work together.

doubledare: i dont think you really liked me. between you and someone else you made this game very hard for me to tolerate.

amf: my ride or die in the game. i am so mad at myself cuz i could have won the paymaster you were voided on who knows whered ud be so i blame myself for that.

awwsum: i feel like you dont like me but i had to pick someone it is just a game. i do like you but i just felt like you couldnt do anything for my game.

jordonk: you were someone who i was very iffy about because you would say like lets work with amf or w/e and then be one of the people who wanted him out. i did enjoy r chats not all were about the game so thanks for that.

chris: i dont know what ur strategy this game was but i feel like if you would have been a bit calmer you would have done better. we did work together but i think you pushed people away with your paranoia.

ryan: someone who i didnt really connect with until later in the game. we had an understand that eventually people that were threats needed to go so it was good to be on the same page for the middle-end part.

brittany: i do like you as ihave known you prevously so i tried to draw on are past relationship to gain friendship/trust. honestly you were a beast and that is the only reason i had to vote you into the box so many times because you could have won the whole thing.

jman: always such a loyal ally to me in both group games and i hope we have more to come. talking to you also kept me calm and not worry about the game so much lol.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!