This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3331 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
YES! STEVE IS A GOD!
3331 days 21 hours ago
mrcool
MAXWELL SUCKS AND DOES NOT DEVERESE TO RETURN
3331 days 21 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
3331 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
John (coffeybean94) who placed 15th.

John was a strong player who got caught up in the dull brutality of BvW that led to many good players leaving early. However he is the main one that was a new player, as lots of early casualties from BvW were former favorites and therefore wouldn't qualify for this. Will this season have a better environment for John?
3331 days 21 hours ago
steve4280
Thx cool
3331 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Finally, we have 3 players from this season.

One flaw of this season is that good or entertaining players often left early. It's one reason I decided to use this theme for season 9
3331 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Really 3 players?
3331 days 21 hours ago
Nt888
Yas! Represent
3331 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
None of them are Darcy or Austin by the way, so suck it VL
3331 days 21 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Thanks for havin me back Jimbo :) Hope I can do better LOL
3331 days 21 hours ago
mrcool
Jimbo we're not playing Blood vs Water, please update the description
3331 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Jake Kelly and Harry?
3331 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I'm all for returning players and second chances, but I hope this doesn't mean that All-Stars will be delayed 'cause I was expecting it to be season 10. Oh well- the longer the wait, the bigger the hype :D
3331 days 21 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Can you say who they are?
3331 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Carson (CarsonWorld) 16th

Carson was a really entertaining player right from the start, but he was caught up in drama with Kelly, and in the end Kelly chose to use more votes. At this point, the twist was serving it's intended purpose, but it was still a tragedy to see Carson leave like that. Will he do well now that there's not a botched twist?

I'm sorry, but I have to do this... It's funny because it's listed right after the last one.. the next returnee is none other than...

Kelly (Kelly0412) 11th place

Kelly was no stranger to drama in the Gilbert Islands, and was taken out right before the merge. However her badass character went further than her attitude, she also managed to do well in challenges even while suffering a multiple-day ban in the beginning of the season. Will Kelly have better circumstances this game, or could she even dig herself a grave at an earlier point?

AND FINALLY...

Jake (tundrahenry101) 12th

Jake is a big strategic player, and was taken out for past conflicts as well as some new conflicts. Will he make it further since the person that he had a conflict with made the merge and I therefore can't put them on this tribe to fuck with them both?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!