This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3381 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
Well ok
3381 days 16 hours ago
Coffeybean94
like purple kelly? :p
3381 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
yeah
3381 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
LEGGO :P
3381 days 16 hours ago
CrazyCourtney0
Yeah, like Purple Kelly. And just like Purple Kelly, my goal this season is to be irrelevant as possible before quitting at the final 8.
3381 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Clair (haycsclair) 11th place, Machu Picchu!

Clair was a big player in the game, but after reaching the fake merge, she was taken out due to tribal lines and being a big threat in the game. This time there are no big, shocking twists - maybe this will be what she needs

also.. Erik (ItsOfficial) from Machu Picchu and Tristan da Cunha!

Torn from his alliance, Erik got a second chance because he was fucked over, not because he stood out. However, when he joined TDC cast, he stood out a lot, and showed that he couldn't be underestimated. However, he made some mistakes with the plot he had formed. Will he learn from these mistakes and fly over the radar again or will he stay UTR like in Machu Picchu?
3381 days 16 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Courtney lmao.

And this reveal is soo exciting
3381 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Sierra Nevada has FOUR returning players. This season had many strong players on the cast and a good number of them left pre-merge. I even had some people from this season that deserved to play, but I didn't invite because there were already 4.
3381 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
Uh oh
3381 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi
3381 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'm never coming back unless if it's a failures season.
3381 days 16 hours ago
Coffeybean94
I love that the tribe name is flops LOL
3381 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Maxwell (Broniak) 17th place from Sierra Nevada!

Maxwell played hard very quickly and it caught up to him. However, his gameplay would have been above and beyond if his teammates didn't have an alliance against him. I am excited for him to have a second chance, but will he get too much spotlight again?

Nick (Manalord) 14th place from Sierra Nevada!

Nick had some personal issues get in the way of his game, but his strategic play and his social game brought him all the way to the tribe swap, where he was taken out after an unlucky tribe placement. Will he prove that his skills can take him all the way now that he's 100% focused?

Adam (adamsel) 13th place from Sierra Nevada!

Adam was voted out in a huge blindside that involved Sheep Idols. He had played a strong game and that's exactly why he left. He was caught up in just a little bit of the drama that ran rampant through his season. Will he be able to avoid the drama this time?

Connor "CJ" (cjuddy) 10th place from Sierra Nevada!

Connor was a solid player who played valiantly, taken out right before the merge, presumable because he was a big threat if he made it to the merge. Will his alliances be stronger and prevent this from happening again?
3381 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Blood vs Water only has one returnee.
3381 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes CJ Adam and Maxwell and Mana are all awesoem players.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!