This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 9 - Batay

3752 days 4 hours ago
tuter32
Such a hardass arent you?
3752 days 4 hours ago
jamesatsonga
ya man
3752 days 4 hours ago
jamesatsonga
I'm voting hobo's ass out tbh
3752 days 4 hours ago
tuter32
No one cares tbh
3752 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
And actually James, everyone already kind of new about the alliance, assuming there was a F8 alliance since we were all voting the same way!

But it looks like Hudspith made F8 since he's actually nice and genuine, unlike you. So enjoy the jury.
3751 days 23 hours ago
jamesatsonga
But why would hudspith want an 8th place? Do you realize how arrogant you sound? Don't come for me tots because I will make your life hell.
3751 days 23 hours ago
jamesatsonga
And she still hasn't responded to anything I mentioned. Where are the deleted posts? What about her final 4 that I exposed? How about her side alliance with tuter? This bitch skirts around all if the questions and replies with irrelevant bullshit. Keep it coming trashy.
3751 days 23 hours ago
jamesatsonga
Of*
3751 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tuter isn't a side alliance. No one left is a "side alliance". I trust everyone left besides you 100%, even Hudspith. Even though he was in the mails, i still trust him since he's real about what he says and is a cool guy to talk to. And you never know in survivor - he might not get 8th, or he will! It isn't my call on who gets what place. All i know is you're getting 9th.
3751 days 21 hours ago
jamesatsonga
Girl I am real. I already showed that with the screenshots lol
3751 days 21 hours ago
jamesatsonga
Girl I am real. I showed that in the screenshots lol
3751 days 21 hours ago
hobo232
hahaha why are you being rude towards me and trying to vote me out. you havent even spoken to me this whole game.
3751 days 20 hours ago
jamesatsonga
But you're with trash. Can you read? I haven't said anything negative about you.
3751 days 20 hours ago
survivor525
The votes haven't been read yet?
3751 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
James you called Hobo a bitch

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!