This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 9 - Batay

3745 days 3 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to your fourth merged tribal.  Survivor525 and TotsTrashy have immunity and cannot be voted out.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on last night's vote?
Will the majority alliance stick together tonight?
Or do you think there are cracks that could lead to a crumble?
What are you most scared of in this game?

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3745 days 3 hours ago
Hudspith
Thoughts on last night's vote? Shocked to be hones with you shocked
Will the majority alliance stick together tonight? ofc they will they are sheep t scared to make a move but what there not seening is the jury appreciates people who make moves seriously a F8 allaince
Or do you think there are cracks that could lead to a crumble? no idea
What are you most scared of in this game? nothing
3745 days 3 hours ago
tyty97
GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on last night's vote? Not to suprising.
Will the majority alliance stick together tonight? It might but you never know.
Or do you think there are cracks that could lead to a crumble? there cracks in ever alliance so might it might crumble.
What are you most scared of in this game? Being blindsided.

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3745 days 3 hours ago
survivor525
GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on last night's vote? I wasn't too surprised but I still am vulnerable here
Will the majority alliance stick together tonight? I don't even know if i'm a part of any alliance anymore so if they do it could mean me soon. I am so glad i found that blog and have immunity
Or do you think there are cracks that could lead to a crumble? There's cracks to everything I just have to hope for the best
What are you most scared of in this game? Losing, I just dont want to lose
3745 days ago
jamesatsonga
This tribal is critical in attempting to take out the people who are controlling this game. After this, you will no longer have the numbers. I hope that you all are smart enough to realize this.
3745 days ago
TotsTrashy
James you were never a "number" for me because constantly I keep seeing you in their mails and you have never voted with me. People think you're shady, that's why you're a target.
Too bad I have this necklace :)
3745 days ago
tuter32
I hope yall realize that im not working with Yonni. If any of you were on my tribe on Day 1 you know I worked my tail off trying to get Yonni voted out. So squash all of that shit, right now.
3745 days ago
jamesatsonga
tots is a dumb bitch tbh. i'm tired of taking this fake bitch's bullshit. she has an alliance with everyone in this game. she's not going to take you all to the final 4, so why not vote out her main bitch yonni right now?
3745 days ago
TotsTrashy
I was there for it. Also, the entire "F8" alliance is bullshit lol. There never was a F8 alliance to begin with jury!
3745 days ago
TotsTrashy
No one here is my "main bitch". I have stayed 100% loyal to those who have done the same. That's kind of why I want you out, because you aren't someone I can trust here on out. It's the game of survivor. I'm sorry James but obviously you don't want to make peace.
3745 days ago
tuter32
For anyone who is confused heres whats going on, James is trying to call me out for working with Yonni. I havent talked to Yonni since Day 1. So squash it. james is saying he heard it from Tots. Which may or may not be true. Tots wants James out for trying to play both sides. James wants Tots out for playing every side.
3745 days ago
TotsTrashy
I never said 1 thing to James about you working with Yonni. Anyways James, you havnt even been active enough to know what's been going on. If I was playing every side, how come your "side" has had multiple mails talking about getting me or Yonni out? So yes, I take blame for trying to TALK to your side, but that doesn't mean I made an alliance with them. You have blame too James.
3745 days ago
jamesatsonga
what are you talking about tuter?
look above and you see what tots said about you and yonni lmfao. tots has played every side hahaha. i have played one side. i have screenshots as proof.
3745 days ago
jamesatsonga
look at last tribal*
3745 days ago
jamesatsonga
yonni is her main bitch. i have screenshots as proof. her final 4 is her, yonni, hobo, and ty. like i said, this is the last tribal to take one of them out before they take control.
3745 days ago
hobo232
Wow soooo much drama

Thoughts on last night's vote? not surprised i was pretty sure thats how the mojority of the votes would fall.
Will the majority alliance stick together tonight? i feel like they will at this point in the game the have the numbers so why not take it as far as they can.
Or do you think there are cracks that could lead to a crumble? there are always cracks in a game like this people get paranoid wondering if someone is gonna make a move to get them out so when they over think things they end up trying to make a move to get someone before the get got.
What are you most scared of in this game? not really scared of anything its only a game. nothing is personal i understand you gotta do what you gotta do to get yourself to the end. i just hope other people understand that as well. just would be really hurt if certain people i trusted 100 percent turned their backs on me.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!