This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 9 - Batay

3752 days 19 hours ago
jamesatsonga
homegurl tots deleted her answers to the questions LMFAO. IF THAT ISN'T SHADY I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAHAHA
3752 days 19 hours ago
jamesatsonga
I AM REAL. i never delete my posts hahahah
3752 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
It's funny James because stuff can change over the course of a few days. And actually, you know NOTHING about my ideas on F4...honestly, i probably won't even make it that far. Plus, Tuter is someone who i love because he's real and hasn't lied to me once.
3752 days 17 hours ago
jamesatsonga
girl post what you deleted. you always try to avoid everything. stop being FAKE so that everyone can see the real you
3752 days 17 hours ago
jamesatsonga
and damn, i'm seriously screenshotting what this fake ass bitch sent me. tuter don't believe this fake bitch. seriously. so over it.
3752 days 17 hours ago
jamesatsonga
here you go!!!!

http://imgur.com/6r8UsbY
3752 days 17 hours ago
jamesatsonga
more fake bitches:

http://imgur.com/nlYSjhS
3752 days 10 hours ago
tyty97
Can you feel the love in this tribal concil.
3752 days 9 hours ago
survivor525
Wow there's a lot going on here
3752 days 7 hours ago
jamesatsonga
Keep coming for me trash. Where'd you go?
3752 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
James. Go home. Its no longer game. I hope you go home, why? Because your mouth. Your rude, you threaten people and your a bully. So dont go calling people scapegoats, dont try and call others out to save your own ass. You shouldve played the game BEFORE you were in trouble.
3752 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I'm not fighting with you anymore. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper, I'm done lol
3752 days 4 hours ago
jamesatsonga
it doesn't matter trash.i exposed you and your alliance, and you have nothing to say back. see everyone, i told you what a fraud trashy is. why would you vote for that? why would you take fifth place? why wouldn't you vote out one of her 4???
3752 days 4 hours ago
jamesatsonga
and who is @tuter? last time i checked i wasn't talking to you at all. so byeee lmao
3752 days 4 hours ago
jamesatsonga
in addition, tuter32 doesn't even know how to use correct grammar, so please don't TRY and call me out with that. WE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU BOO.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!