This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 1: "Hide and Seek"

Topic » Part 1: "Hide and..

1318 days 5 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Lillian bounces an anxious leg in the back of her cab, the radio humming softly and near inaudible to fill the white noise.*
^Not too much further...^
*She stares out of the window at the passing countryside and hums, attempting to soothe her nerves.*
1318 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
Chloe:

-on the phone with her husband-
The plane was fine... No, I'm not there yet, I've just gotten the Taxi.
-to the driver-
Just turn up here.
-back to her husband-
How's Frannie doing, did she finish her project? And don't forget Charlie has a playdate tomorrow with your sister and Bunny.
*she looks out the window as the Taxi makes the turn*
1318 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Madison gets in her car and puts the radio one whilst driving to the manor and sighs whilst driving*
1318 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
*turns on the radio as I drive towards the gathering*

Am I really doing this
1318 days 5 hours ago
Crocadilly
Susie:
*Susie's cab drives through the main gate and up the drive. He stops along the drive near the front door, where Susie gets out of the cab and pays her fare. She looks up at the manor. She hadn't gotten this close to it last time.*
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff79d0bd610355575ecbe8b3107ddc72/abe176502b62df19-96/s540x810/ac269ad328c89ce01fe948a50ace1054f86bb9d2.gif
1318 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
The cab parks at the front gate and soon Penelope gathers the courage to get out. She grabs her luggage from the trunk and glares at the front gate.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7b7b859df247cf4635ab5cfc4088ea5d/tumblr_inline_nymmryMx201qlt39u_250.gif
1318 days 5 hours ago
Chicklet
Rose:
*sits on the edge of the bed slipping on her shoe*
*She stands, glancing at her reflection in the mirror, she leaves the room and makes her way down the stairs*
1318 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
Ethan's rental car is already parked outside the manor as he pulls his suitcase and bag from the backseat, before closing the car door and taking in the beauty of Chapel Hill.
1318 days 5 hours ago
Crocadilly
Susie:
*Hears a car pull up at the gate. She watches Penelope get out of a cab and quickly grabs her stuff, heading inside before Penelope can catch up to her*

Rocky:
*Rocky unlocks the door and turns around, hearing Rose coming down the stairs*
Ah, the lady of the manor has arrived.
*he smiles up at her*
-jokingly-
You clean up nice
*he clears his throat*
Someones here, you ready to--

*Susie opens the door and barges in on the two of them*
1318 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Penelope makes her way towards the front of Chapel Hill, gazing around the yard and early memories start coming back to her.
1318 days 5 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Lillian pays her fare and meets the driver 'round the back of it, hoisting her single bag over her shoulder. She stops to take in the view of the manor.*
1318 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Madison would arrive at the mansion and pull up at the front gate, She takes a deep breath and gets out of the Vehicle and pulls the luggage out of the trunk and locks the car and looks at the mansion*
https://media.giphy.com/media/5C3TKOXbFzbLtp5wtT/giphy.gif
1318 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
*pulls my car into the grounds stepping out the vehicle looking up at the Manor*
1318 days 5 hours ago
Tizian
Penelope looks up to see a figure walk into the front entrance. She frowns feeling like she knows who it is, but just quietly continues to the entrance herself.
1318 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
(Back lmao having connection issues...amazing luck)

open group

The Haunting of Chapel Hill

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!