This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Part 1: "Hide and Seek"

Topic » Part 1: "Hide and..

1287 days 1 hour ago
Crocadilly

NOW:

Around the manor, everyone settles into bed:

Rocky and Rose discuss their plans for the next day.

Evelyn has a nightmare about the attic.

Nick talks into his recorder.

Ethan and Stu settle into their old room.

Madison googles flights home.

Chloe stares into the static of her tv.

Theo settles into his old bed, but without Rocky the room doesn’t feel the same.

Liam offers to share a room with Lillian. She says she is fine to be alone but he insists.

Penelope lies awake, a foul burning stench hangs in the air around her.

Oscar sleeps soundly in his bed unaware of the figure watching him from the corner of his room.

Izzy tucks Forest in for bed. After Izzy falls asleep, the tv clicks on. Forest stares into the static as her mother sleeps. . .

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ff24b5b29be231fcd9e285cf4e995fc8/ffd5087472c260c9-48/s400x600/96ea5d23fa1fb20749b39b3a10536f60b78b62e5.gif

(Sorry for the delay on the closing scenes! My week got a bit busy and I didn’t have much time to work on them until now! I’m not sure if another episode will occur before Halloween but the series will continue and I hope everyone will be back for Part II!)
1286 days 22 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Rocky and rosy....psychotic...mental...maybe more words will add xD but love it!)

open group

The Haunting of Chapel Hill

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!