This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Second Chance Comp

Topic » Winners Special Second Chance..

1654 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
The Second Chance Comp will take place Wednesday 4pm EST/9pm BST consisting of these Artists:
4th Impact (Rubes)
Adele (Jameslu)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)
Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
Maelyn Jarmon (Jameslu)
Scarlett Lee (Tommy123)
1653 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Second Chance Comp of the Winners Special!!!!!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight our 6 Artists are given a Second Chance to get the last 2 remaining spots in the Final!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
So please welcome our Panelists!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL!!!!!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Adele
2) 4th Impact
3) Maelyn Jarmon
4) Jennifer Hudson
5) Scarlett Lee
6) Jordan Smith
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Adele - "Someone Like You"

1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay I think I remember this performance and giving you praise for performing this song, however listening to this performance a second time through I was left a little disappointed to say the least, I mean like there was nothing exciting about this performance if I’m being completely honest. Like your connection to the song was sorta there, but like there wasn’t enough to have me really feel it through your voice or really feel the story of the song. I also disliked you got the crowd involved like this is supposed to be you showcasing your vocals and just overall how well you can perform a song to the best of your ability and the best of your heart. Like comparing this to some of the performances last season it was better but compared to this season I don’t know if it’s strong enough to get you to the final since there’s only two spots left.
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

So much better then your last performance. Im not surprised you ended up in the second chances but you killed it! I always say this whenever you perform an amazing song but your voice is so nice to listen to. Like its perfect for just relaxing and laying down.
1653 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Here!
1653 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was an enchanting performance that got was lovely from start to end as you pulled something magical here tonight. Your vocals are pushing through the boundaries and now I understand how truly amazing it sounds with that powerful voice you bring and the crowd can be distracting a bit but on what you did it was a wonderful experience that I will treasure.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!