This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Second Chance Comp

Topic » Winners Special Second Chance..

1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song choice.  You did so good singing.  That song choice was good for you.  Keep up the good work.
1663 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Wow Drake is controversial, time to fire him lol.
1663 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
TEA LMAOOO
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
2) 4th Impact - "Secret Love Song Part 2"

1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This is honestly one of my favorite performances of you girls however it’s just hard because there are some things I still don’t like about this performance. Like anytime y’all would do the solo parts it would be so beautiful and I can tell you all are connected to the song and just bring power to a song like this one. I just feel when you girls sing together and try to get harmonies, I feel like you rush things and then it’s messy on where your harmonies are, and it just doesn’t sound balanced. I also think three voices are louder than the solo artist that’s singing that specific part. This is a very beautiful performance however, I think there are still some kinks to be worked out between the four of you because you each are great vocalists I just don’t know how well you blend together vocally that really makes you girls pop.
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

You guys are very consistent with your performances and vocals. I really like your guys' harmonies. I think you did a very well done job and If you make it to the finals you have a shot at winning.
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your moving me with this beautiful performance that thoroughly showed off what you’re able to do being excellent. I like this environment you are in as it perfectly shows of those vocals which sound brilliant and together it just warms my heart on how well you did but it wasn’t as powerful as your last performance but this was special and it will be remembered.
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You ladies rocked singing that song.  I thought it was so well done.  Keep up the great work ladies.  That song was so awesome.
1663 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you judges! I don’t think the girls will make the final but thank you for the comments!
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Maelyn Jarmon - "Fields of Gold"

1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Such raw talent and beauty that is a voice audition sometimes, and this is no exception to that. I actually haven’t watched last season since I got burnt out on the voice when I heard they were doing stupid things so I actually never got the chance to hear some of your performances, and like I’m glad you get to show them in this special because that’s what this performance is, it’s special. I feel like you could have pushed yourself a little more when it came to energy levels and connection in the beginning however when all four coaches turned that when you got your confidence turned all the way up and you were just singing your heart out since you can no longer be nervous. This was a really good performance, I don’t know if it’s the best option for you second chance performance however, this was a solid performance, and I hope you make it to the finale.
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

Right when you started I had chills everywhere. I think you definitely improved from your last performance. Your voice is so nice to listen to and I think you have a shot at making the finals.
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your vocals are coming through as you steadily increased power in your vocals to make this a smoothing experience. I just admire what you can do with that voice of yours as you really put a step in the right direction in expressing your vocals abilities with those high notes but it didn’t deliver as much energy and power but based on your vocals it was superb.
1663 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought you sung so good.  You hit the notes so good in the song.  It was good throughout the whole entire performance.  You did so good in the whole performance.
1663 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you judges for the comments for Adele & Maelyn! <3

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!