This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Second Chance Comp

Topic » Winners Special Second Chance..

1663 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Maelyn is making finals lol
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Jennifer Hudson - "I'm Here"

1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’m going to sound like Scotty here for a moment but I’m going to go in depth on why, but honestly I feel as though this song was too slow for someone with your vocal range. Now before you spite me hear me out, this performance was very staccato and a very slow tempo which makes it harder to perform. As those moments where you aren’t performing are drawn out way longer. It always pulls a vocalist like you into that zone where you have to compensate for the lack of substance the song has and add a few flavor vocals in that don’t really add up to the story of the song. I would have liked to see you tune it down, and if I’m being honest this seems just like your hallelujah performance just without the choir. Where you broke it up and focused on little sections on the song without having the song flow smoothly. This performance definitely has a case of vocal gymnastics disorder where you focus more on the vocals then really selling the song and telling it though your soul. I’m not a big fan of this performance but I hope this is enough to send your through since I know how amazing you can be.
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

girl you blew this out of the dang water. What a dang performance you just put on for us. Your voice is truly so powerful and one of the greatest. Im actually surprised your here tbh since people probably thought you were a shoe in for finals. Will this be enough tho?
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now I can see why you are Broadway star with how much you put into this as I love it very much. I can’t help myself to love performances where you showcased as much vocals as possible with putting emotion in your voices and  it did start as slowly built you built it up into a great event I have witnessed and I would gladly come back for more.
1663 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Maelyn is making finals lol

I would love that but I think JHud & 4th Impact got it tbh.
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That song was a good choice for you.  I thought it was so good throughout the whole performance.  You hit the notes so good.  Keep up the good work also.
1663 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Omg lool I hope Jennifer isn’t robbed because of Drake lmao
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Scarlett Lee - "I'll Never Love Again"

1663 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
I’m not even playing as Jennifer but I want her to go through lmaoo
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I’m a little confused on how you didn’t make it to the finale with last performance because that performance was so good. I think with this performance you took a step down when it came to connection to the song and all that but I could tell that the emotion was all there, and that you didn’t have to hide behind any backing vocals or any thing overpowering, and all you had to show was your raw and honest voice to lock me in and keep me there. Like I’m honestly amazed by how simple and effective your voice is and like there were moments were you drawn me in and you would do a quick left turn in vocals which would blow me out of the water ready for more of what you served. Overall this is a solid performance, and I think you have a chance at making the finale however I’m not going to say for sure since there’s a lot of good artists still left for us to hear.
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

What a beautiful song you sang and a beautiful voice you have. I think you did just as great as your last performance and I loved that. I dont know what the other judges will think about this but I think you can be a dark horse if you survive.
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is just so beautiful and fantastic as I’m slipped into heaven hearing you sing as it was brilliant. Girl you have really stepped up your game from the Heat as this is driving me to tears hearing you build that power and you didn’t stop there but increased that power in your voice after every note which makes it stand out and I have tingles watching this and it was amazing *standing ovation*
1663 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your song was so well done.  You did a good job singing.  I found it all so good and it all went so well.  You did a good job in the whole thing.
1663 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Omg is Scarlett seriously about to make the finals I- 😯

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!