This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 2

1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Sam Bailey - "The Power of Love"

1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Sam, I have to say I admire how brave you are, first covering a Celine Dion classic and then covering another Celine Dion classic whilst being in the competition with Celine Dion herself. That's BRAVE. And I have to say it's working so far because your voice is just so strong and you sang this with so much confidence and your vocals were on point and this song is hard to do and I am impressed Sam.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay this was a good performance and a powerful one if that, my only concern is that I really think you are overthinking the song way too much. Like I saw the thought processes going through your mind and it makes me think you aren’t exactly the most confident in yourself when it comes to performance this song. Since I could see your thought processes I can tell you weren’t exactly connected to the song, and my only advice to you is that if you truly love someone just sing the song to them, imagine them in front of you and you have pouring your heart out to this man you, that will get the emotion and the connection going, and you don’t have to think about it because it’s someone you love, you know. Overall though this was a solid performance so really good job.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a very well sung song and you got the vocals and it was a moving performance as you really sung it tonight. Your voice suits this song and you gave it power during the moments it needed it and it was done by the book but I think you could have done more to it as I fear it could fade in the background but I very much liked it and I hope to see you again.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good choice.  It did seem like you struggled just a little to hit the high note.  But it was powerful performance.  Good job.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Beyoncé - "Ave Maria"

1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

I felt your voice was good in this but just not great. Like I felt after a while people can get real bored with this performance. I miss the powerhouse Beyonce, like I want her back. I know you're playing it safe here but be careful because playing it safe may result in your elimination. I really did enjoy this performance as a whole though compared to some of the other performances tonight.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

In the beginning I was a little shaky with your performance as I think you were focused on the audience but you quickly got out of that habit and really performed a beautiful edition of this song. I like how you switch to your head voice, and you just show off your crazy range like that. I think my critique to you is just don’t focus on the audience at all because I can tell when you do since you have this really intense stare with your eyes which kinda indicates that you focusing on them and giving them a show, and when you get into the performance you close your eyes and you just feel the music so just watch out for that in your performance.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I find it hard to believe that this is you singing this song as performing it live just like that was pretty amazing to be fair and I enjoyed it. You got a great voice that is the charm of this performance as you did it all really well and this is a side of you I get to see and even though it was a tad boring, it was a beautiful moment and looks like this is the start of something special.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I stand up and give it a round of applause.  Good job all around.  You have done so well so far in this competition.  Awesome job all around.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Jessica Sanchez - "I Say A Little Prayer"

1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Not going to lie at first seeing your song choice, I was like she's a goner. But damn girl you proved me wrong as you sang this song so soulfully and you were like preaching out there. I do love your runs and how you handle your notes, because you don't overdo it and that's what I love about you. But please do be careful of song choice, as I always stress, song choice is key.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Starting off instantly into this performance, those backup singers need to go because they aren’t bringing anything to the table and in my opinion they are dragging you down because I can tell you were really getting into this performance. Plus it’s hard to distinguish your voice from them so in my honest opinion just get rid of those backup singers next time. Overall though you were bringing the soulfulness to the song and I see your body was really getting into it and just everything was being brought together into a nice package. I really have nothing else to say regarding this performance except for getting rid of those 3 ladies in the back so I say really good job here Jessica and you I really hope to see you improve in the future.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I am liking what you are doing to this song as it is different to what you do but I didn’t get the best bits from you like it didn’t capture you. It’s nice to show something different about you and you did a fast pace song for a change but I didn’t get to see you in it as it went by i a flash and your vocals were stuck at a level while I wanted them to be much higher.
1608 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Great song choice for you.  I was clapping along to your song also.  You have truly a wonderful voice.  Great job all around.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!