This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 2

1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Your voice is always pitch perfect and you sound so angelic in this, it was a beautiful performance but I felt it may have been drawn out a little too much. But this had some really pretty moments in it and I really feel you need to be a Disney Princess already.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I think this is just an okay performance in my honest opinion, just because for like the first 2 minutes of the song you don’t do anything that really excites me. I also just don’t feel like you have that connection to the song because it just seemed very much the same and very much on one note when it comes to dynamics or emotion. I didn’t really see that “shining” moment (pun intended) in this song, and I kinda wanted so much more from you as a result, I think honestly you need to pick songs that you can have an emotional connection to because right now this performance just seems very cheesy you sang this to make people feel better and that’s it so unfortunately I don’t think it’s you best
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was a very good performance as your voice did shine but it didn’t impact me as much as it felt a bit straining to me. You got good vocals and this was good but I really want you to go over the edge as this didn’t grab me as it was boring to watch in some parts but I like the moments when I heard your high notes and I wish you had done that more here.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You also did a good job in your song choice.  Couple of parts it seemed like you were off.  But it was a good song overall.  I did like it all to be honest.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Katie Kadan - "Rolling in the Deep"

1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and throws shoes and dances and sings along with Katie* KATIE! I swear the more I listen to this performance, the more I love it because it was perfect for your voice! You absolutely smashed this because you brought the power but at the same time you brought sooooo much emotion and that just sealed this deal for me, amazing!
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay so my big issues for this performance is that you were struggling to get some breathes in. This is a hard song to tackle, and I feel since you’re going really crazy on those notes and giving it your all you tend to really lose control of your breathe and I think it kinda hinders the performance because there are moments where you pause before coming back onto an awkward pick-up from where you missed because you had to take a breather. I think there are certain songs people can do, and I think this song does match your voice in a way but I think you needed a little bit more time with it as I was having some issues with this performance do to you just not being prepared to control your breathing.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now you are pushing the envelope as you have a burning passion with this song as you rocked it out on stage and this is more up your alley tonight. Frankly your energy is just incredible and you stand out with this and I can’t help to enjoy it very much but I would like to see more of your vocal power but your stage presence totally made up for it.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did like that song choice.  You did good singing.  I truly hope you can go far and try your hardest to make it very far.  Good job though.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Kyla Jade - "Sweet Sweet Baby (Since You've Been Gone)"

1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Now I enjoyed how you sang this song so effortlessly.  I don't know though about this performance, because I did feel you overdid it with the "ahahahahaha" and it sounded like you were shouting instead of singing and the growls just put me of this performance. Also I know someone is going to comment about the backup singers and for this time I have to agree with him, the backup singers ruined it for you, don't get my comment wrong, it's not terrible, it's just not your best.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Hmm I’m not really sure how to feel about this performance because there were moments that you really shined in this performance, and like when you go onto the high notes I can tell your in the moment at that moment, but for the whole song I think you waver between being into the song, and entertaining the audience or the people on stage with you. I think you would have better performance if the backing singers weren’t on stage with you and that you were just singing us a very powerful soulful song without them, however this was a very good performance vocally and you were having fun but I think honestly you need to work on having fun on stage and translating that into your voice to really bring the whole performance together because I feel like you could have really blown this song out of the water but there were one or two things lacking that prevented you from doing that. Overall though I think you did a good job.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are a sweet baby and this was very good I have to say and you got energy but I was feeling a bit empty after this. Your voice is always up there and this was great with how you showed us what you can do but a problem was that it didn’t bring the best out of you as your vocals felt strained in some parts and the ending needed some work.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like that was a good song choice this time around.  I was clapping along to your song this time.  You did such an awesome job with that song.
1584 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Celine Dion - "Alone"

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!