This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Live Show 2

Topic » Season 11 Live Show 2

1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS CRAZILY* WHAAAAT?! Celine! This is what I want to see more of from you! You absolutely killed this! This is your best performance so far because it's so strong and your vocals shined in this and you just captivated me throughout this performance, this really was something special Celine.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay so this is a huge let down for me in my opinion, at the start you were doing really well and once I recognized the song I was waiting for you to really bring it home at the chorus and just blow it up. However I was just left a little disappointed, I know how much power you in your voice and I don’t think you really reached your maximum potential here. Also the moves you were doing was a bit off-putting as well, and I just think you were just focusing on entertaining the crowd then you were trying to perform this song to the best of your abilities. Like you were acting like this was a rock concert when your voice was far from it, I’m sorry but it’s true. This performance went slowly downhill for me, and I just don’t think you could have recovered when you hit that high notes for a long period of time.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I thought this was better than your last performance as I like hearing your vocal ranges but it was still weak I got to say about this. What I feel drags you down is your vocals as they were all over the place and didn’t connect to the song as some moments felt off and I do like that high note at one point and I’m waiting for you to impress me.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good song.  I was bopping my head along to your song.  Your voice was so good.  Keep up the good work, and I believe you can make it to the very end.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Adam Lambert - "Black or White"

1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

Okay now Adam, I know last show, I expressed how upset I was about you being safe. And I have to say now I'm just questioning your song choices, like don't get me wrong Adam, I think you're insanely talented but these song choices are just that, A CHOICE. This just didn't do it for me at all as I just felt like I was at a karaoke bar listening to someone have fun.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Now this is the Adam that I missed from the first live shows, it just seemed like you were having so much fun on that stage and you were just jamming out and you weren’t really focused on singing the song, you were more focused on just really jamming out and bringing the meaning of the song. I could tell you were just roaming around proud of who this person is, and just giving a happy upbeat song that I could understand because you were just telling the story of this person. One of my major critiques though is that you were interacting with the audience, and I think it messed up your timing a little bit so please don’t interact with the audience with any shape or form because it really did distract you a bit. Overall this was a really good performance, and it’s better than last week by far.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You got an insane voice and I am just grooving along to it and this was a great display of what you can do and you were rocking it out tonight. This is what happens when you sing with the music as it displays more of your powerful moments with your voice and it was fun to watch but it didn’t reach that high level as I feel like the song didn’t let you achieve that.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That time your voice was so amazing.  I just liked it all.  You did such an amazing job that time around.  I hope you keep up the hard work, and you could go all the way.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Rose Short - "I Turn to You"

1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Rose, you got a beautiful voice. This was such a beautiful cover, and it really touched my heart. My only concern with you is that sometimes I can't hear what you saying because you like chop off some letters but other than that it was a good performance. It was a step down from last week for me. But I love how soulful you are and you should definitely be proud of this performance.
1585 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
i hope Adam do good tonight!
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay I’m going to start out and say vocally this was really amazing and you were just pushing yourself in that department however I just did not sense any connection to the song, so therefore it just wasn’t there for me if that makes sense. I think the biggest issue for me is when you hit the chorus, your low notes are so quiet that the backup singer is overpowering you a bit and blending into your voice so I can’t hear it clearly as I would like to. I think maybe you were focusing more on just singing the song and going on these wild and crazy notes, which by far props to you for nailing them I’m just a bit worried because almost everyone in this competition have seemed to step their game up from the last time and I feel as though you took a step back so I don’t know if you’re going to be saved or in danger, we’ll just see but I wish you the best of luck.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Your voice is a gem as you were digging this song and it was enjoyable to listen to it but it did feel off as you hit those high notes. It’s nice to see you sing a ballad and I like hearing your voice do those ranges as it got me interested into it but you could have controlled those high notes better when going for it and concentrate on what you can do and benefit from it.
1585 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

You are proven to be a fighter to make it far.  Keep up the awesome work.  I liked your whole performance.  Keep up the hard work.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!