This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Launch Show

Topic » Season 11 Launch Show

1592 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Sea, do a masked singer
1592 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
I think Sea is following in my footsteps haha!
1592 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
I have never watched that show before and I have no clue how to pull that off lol
1592 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
You all will have 48 hours to submit your performances and mail me your sing offs and mission song by Sunday 5pm EST/10pm GMT!

The Mission Theme is Songs released in the 2010's Decade and let's celebrate the last decade by having any original song performed by their original singer that was released between 2010 and 2019!
1592 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
I pulled a Masked Singer thing off in one of my Seasons, but will it come back in another Season?
1592 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
I could help with a masked singer since all I need to do is sound manipulation aka removing the audio from the video, and renaming the sound file.
1592 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ah Daneliya & Kelly slayed that season!

also the special season was soooo good
1592 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
You should do that Drake!
1592 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
Anyway that is all for tonight and I wish you all the very best of luck in this Season!
1592 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
That was the best twist hands down
1592 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
I'll try to make a format
1592 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
That's unique anyway, because lots of basic formats are already taken
1592 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
I could make format and stuff and think everything through but then no one applies because I’m an awful host LMAOO
1592 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
I only make group games that have original formats like Anything Can Happen and Superstar!
1592 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
I've got an idea. So 12 singers apply, the judges score them out of 10, yada yada yada, but the score carries over to the next week, and each time the act with the lowest combined score from all of the weeks is eliminated

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!