This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special 2 Show 1

Topic » Christmas Special 2 Show 1

1642 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
When Ryan is just having me the mean judge by showing only my negative comments XD
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is our Second Team:

#TeamRudolph

https://i.imgur.com/H5Nx4MA.gif
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Sam Smith - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like the song was just a little slow for me.  But you did good singing.  Good job though.
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
07) Christina Aguilera - "Christmas Time"

1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* I'm not sure this was your best performance but it made me smile because it's Christmas. But yeah vocally you were one of the weaker acts tonight. Like I appreciate you doing something different but this just wasn't it unfortunately.
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Sabrina Carpenter - "Home for the Holidays"

1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I don’t think this performance is bad per say I just think you could have done a lot more with it than what you already have done. Like I could see you trying to connect to the song and vocally I hear you trying to push yourself I just think it needs to go that extra level to really bring this performance home. Like I think you could have easily just cut back and have fun with performing this song because it sounded like you were worried you were going to deliver a great Christmas song and you don’t need to worry about that because I enjoyed you performance as it is I just wish you gave me a little more to really enjoy and just soak it in and just feel free.
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
09) Tori Kelly - "O Holy Night"

1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Great job all around.  Your song choice was so well done.  I think you did such a good job all around singing.
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Megan McKenna - "One More Sleep"

1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* YAY thank you Megan for doing a more upbeat performance and bringing the energy and spirit we need to see for Christmas! Your vocals were on point as well although sometimes it did falter but other than that a fantastic job Megan!
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was #TeamRudolph
1642 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is our Third and Final Team:

#TeamSanta

https://i.imgur.com/ft7oF3x.gif
1642 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
So scared

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!