This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special 2 Show 1

Topic » Christmas Special 2 Show 1

1618 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
here
1618 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start with the Show with our First Team:

#TeamFrosty

https://i.imgur.com/8syNoyx.gif
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Miley Cyrus - "Happy Xmas (War is Over)"

1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* From the beginning I had CHILLS! Miley who gave you permission to come and slay the competition like this? Like I am so impressed by this because I've never heard it before and DANG I loved the raspy vocals and everything about this performance was just absolute perfection!
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Charice - "O Holy Night"

1618 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
i dont get this format haha
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay so it’s really hard to judge this performance because I just cannot hear your voice through the instruments and I think the quality of the video is really crappy so nothing is exactly clear. From what I did hear though it sounded really beautiful and I could see you were really trying to push yourself, and change the song up a bit since we all heard this song from other contestants that’s not in the Christmas special. Overall I just really wish we could hear you fully because it’s just really hard to hear you due to everything and it’s going to affect your score because I would prefer a performance that I can hear more clearly so I can judge more fairly.
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Matt Terry - "When Christmas Comes Around"

1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Performance was so good throughout.  I thought you did such a great job singing.  Your voice I also liked.  Keep up the good work.
1618 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Wow i have to get the shit comment
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Kelly Clarkson - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* First of all, Kelly you look absolutely stunning tonight! The vocals were great as usual, your control and tone were on point. I like that you chose this song to perform and it worked perfectly with your voice.
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Khan x EXIT - "Carol of the Bells/We Wish You A Merry Christmas"

1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Um well this was definitely something that I’m not completely used to. This was a beautiful story telling show but in a singing competition I’m not sure if this would work as I see this as more a theatrical piece then a singing performance. Like I appreciate you all doing carol of the bells but I just don’t think this was a good choice to do just because vocally is wasn’t really strong since you guys were performing the same notes over and over. While also just focusing on the whole being creepy aspect of this performance and just focusing on the characters you were portraying and not really on the song itself and bringing the song to life. Overall I was just left a little confused after the ending of the song like I get the story but do I get the performance? No
1618 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was #TeamFrosty

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!