This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Second Chance Comp

Topic » Winners Special Second Chance..

1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
BEYONCE (Rubes)!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
BOYCE AVENUE (Brandonh1)!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
BROOKE SIMPSON (Rubes)!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
JENNIFER HUDSON (moviedude)!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
JESSIE J (Brandonh1)!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Adele (Jameslu)
Beyonc茅 (Rubes)
Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1)
Brooke Simpson (Rubes)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)
Jessie J (Brandonh1)

One of these Artists will win and the Final will be on Friday at 4pm EST/9pm BST!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Loool at the 4 users being Rubes, Jameslu, Brandonh1 and moviedude! All icons in the music group game competitions!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
And you could help decide our Winner when the Top 3 is Announced Jurors can rank the Artists left to help determine the Winner along with our Panelists!
1669 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Loool at the 4 users being Rubes, Jameslu, Brandonh1 and moviedude! All icons in the music group game competitions!

YASSSS!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
We will find out which Winner will be the Ultimate Winner of ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
So from me it is time to say goodnight and even I don't know who will win as they all seem like Winners to me.
1669 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
I feel like you can never say that one winner is the ultimate winner lmao cos each season had different judges and if this season had different judges also 99% the winner would be different!
1669 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
That is true Kimberly and who knows what would have happened in each Season with different Panelists and also what there is to come after!
1669 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
Excuse me am I not an icon?! 馃馃槀
1669 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
ICON of flopping at Specials YASSS KWEEEN!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!