This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Heat 2

Topic » Winners Special Heat 2

1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Jennifer Hudson - "Hallelujah"

1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

That beginning section is so beautiful because it’s just almost acapella and it really makes your voice shine and shows how much emotion you put into this performance as a whole. Regarding the backing choir, I just wish you got rid of the choir and you sang the parts that go hallelujah and the second verse because I’d rather just listen to you sing the whole thing and not just part of a thing. It was so beautiful that you didn’t need the choir, and once you hit that high note in the beginning I just smiled and got lost in the performance, and then you brought in the choir and I was left disappointed because I wanted to hear more from you and not a whole damn choir. I will say though those final high notes you hit were ridiculous and I was just in love with how you handled a powerful song like this, like you didn't change it up much but just enough that it kept me interested good job.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

Its insane how good your voice is and you just blow me away with it. Like I feel like there is nothing else to say about this performance. The only thing that really isnt about you is that you shouldnt of had the back up singers imo.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh Jennifer Hudson this was the definition of a world-class performance that made me breathless. All the notes in this song had so much power and strength behind them and I just fricking love it very much as you built up to an almighty high moment with the energy and the emotion that is bringing me to tears and you did bloody amazing out there *standing ovation*
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good job on singing that song choice.  I thought you did so good overall.  That was so good throughout the whole performance.  You did so good overall.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Beyoncé - "Listen"

1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

All hail the queen of this song, like seriously no one can ever do this song as good as you have. Like It’s been a while since I listened to you sing this but I understand why people call you a queen just because you played this song to the best of your ability, and you changed the song up even though I think you sung this song originally which is commendable for an artist like yourself. You just put so much heart and soul into this performance which is really nice, and I could hear you voice cracking and just how much emotion your putting into you voice which is amazing. I really have nothing negative to say about this performance so honestly good job Queen B I hope you make it to the next round or better yet to the finale because this performance was very much  a high quality that I was looking for.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

*standing ovation* You just killed that performance right there. Truly outstanding vocals, speechless. I could see you winning this whole thing if you continue to sing like that!
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Honey I am listening, and this was unbelievable to watch as you made me emotional seeing you perform a song so amazing to. Now this is how you manage to kill a performance as you created a mammoth of power sensation as the energy literally blew me away as you dig through it without hesitation and boy you deserve all the credit you get as this was fantastic *standing ovation*
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your song choice.  You hit the notes so good.  I liked every moment of your performance.  You did a good job singing.  I did like it all.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Ariana Grande - "Last Christmas"

1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

One of my biggest issues of the video is that the quality of the video, like I can barely hear you and I think it’s just the mic quality that really hurt you in this performance, like it’s hard for me to judge you if I can’t hear you. I also didn’t like the backing vocals and backings stuff which didn’t really enhance your performance. However vocally I gotta say it worked out good, and I could feel the emotion you were feeling since this was a more joyful song and more happy song I think? At least that’s how you were performing it and it translated in the song. I think towards the end though you lost that connection to the song when you just went on those crazy runs and trying to do vocal gymnastics so maybe tone it down a little but overall I got to say this was a decent performance, I just don’t know if it’s going to be strong enough to secure yourself a spot in the finale, maybe a spot in the redemption but we’ll see.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

This was a fun little performance you had here. Almost time for the season not quite tho. Your vocals didnt blow me away but I think you did good enough to not be sent home.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are bringing Christmas to this competition as this was nice and brought a great charm. I like your vocals and they can provide a range and I enjoyed the song you sung as you certainly went out there and did the best you can but I just wanted to see that extra vocal power you put into performances but this was just enjoyable to hear from you.
1667 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Great song choice.  That song choice was awesome.  You did such a great job singing.  I wanted to get up and dance to your song.  Great Christmas song.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!