This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Heat 2

Topic » Winners Special Heat 2

1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Joshua Ledet - "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"

1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Now I love this performance of yours however compared to all of the other artists we have on the stage here I just don’t feel like you had a strong showing. Like this song is extremely difficult to do and all that but I just didn’t feel like you had a connection to the song as much as everyone else in this line-up did. I also felt like instead of trying to sing it with heart and sing it with soul, you just tried to play vocal acrobatics with the song and not really focused on if the song really meant something to you as an artist. I need you to tell me the story of the song, and not show of your vocal ranging using the song provided, because your vocals are amazing, I just really want someone to tell me the story of the song and feel the song and not just pass over it as lyrics on a paper. With everyone being so strong I don’t really know where you stand in this heat but whatever it is I wish you the best of luck.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

I really really love your voice. You completely killed this performance and blew me away. You gave this song your 1000% and showed us how good you are. Lets hope its good enough to stay in the competition because I want to hear more
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is your world and you ooze power and I can feel it coming all over me as you brought the elements tonight. This is what you have created and I am digging for the amount of passion you put into it as you have just done and this is why you are a great performer but it did get crazy at some parts but once again you stood out with this which was filled with energy.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did also like your performance.  You are a good singer throughout it all.  You did good singing.  I did like everything about it.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
3) 4th Impact - "This Is Me"

1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Hmm you see I don’t know about this performance because there are really good moments while you girls are singing that made me perk up with interest and kept me on my toes but there’s just a few things that I had issues with. First off on certain points I feel like the backing harmonies and voices drowned out the main singer and it was evident during the second verse. Also I feel as though some of you maybe trying too hard to perform this song? Like don’t get me wrong, it was good energy but I feel like you girls might need to dial it down a bit. However I’m not going to mark you heavily on that since it’s easier to dial down than to turn the energy back up. I also think it might have been a little messy trying to sing backing vocals and main vocals together since it seemed a little choppy and too staccato for a song like this. Overall though I think this performance could be a performance to get you to the redemption round, and I don’t think you could be in any danger tonight so good job girls!
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

The only group in the competition and you guys blew it out of the park. You guys definitely stand out compared to other people. Your harmonies are amazing as well. The only complaint would be to distribute the lines better. I feel like you can tell who was better vocally as the performance went on.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I can’t help to just admire you girls and this performance being one of my favourites that just lit my soul up. This is your peak strength as you got the message of that song amongst you and the drive from all of your voices make it so powerful and this is one of my most excited build ups that lead me wanting to hear more and the harmonies here are just epic and I just fallen in love with you all over again *standing ovation*
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved your song choice.  You ladies did so awesome.  I love that movie.  That song was so well done.  Keep up the awesome work.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Jordan Smith - "Set Fire to the Rain"

1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Okay fuck now I just recently saw you made a cameo in the recent voice episodes however just watching this video made me realize that you deserve to win all those crazy music competitions because your voice is so amazing and buttery is the best way I can describe it. Like the beginning was a big boring as I say karaokey, however when you changed that moment right before the chorus I was caught off guard and then you just went super fucking hulk on the song and just blew me away with how much you can put into the song. Like you send me on this roller coaster of amazement, and like I really don’t have a critique for you minus the whole beginning bit sounding like you were singing karaoke but overall a really good job Jordan and I will be shocked if you get eliminated because I know you don’t deserve it after a performance like this.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

I think you had an amazing performance. You didnt like completely blow me away but I know you have the vocals and I do want to hear more from you.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Yes you have brought it tonight with this powerful performance that has got me praising you all over. I can’t express how much you bring as your vocals are just superb in this type of performance that gives you the range to sing it and I think with more energy from you could have been a bit higher but this was amazing with what you are capable of doing.
1667 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Nothing was wrong with your performance.  That was so good throughout.  I liked everything about your performance.  Keep up the good work.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!