This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winners Special Heat 2

Topic » Winners Special Heat 2

1656 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Heat 2 will take place Tuesday 4pm EST/9pm BST consisting of these Artists:
4th Impact (Rubes)
Ariana Grande (Yandereboy12)
Beyoncé (Rubes)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)
Jessie J (Brandonh1)
Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Heat 2 of the Winners Special!!!!!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight is the Second Heat of the Winners Special with 7 Winners wanting to get to that Final!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
The Top 2 will be in the Final, the Bottom 2 will be Eliminated and the Middle Three will go into the Second Chance Comp that will happen on Wednesday!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
So please welcome our Panelists!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE!!!!!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL!!!!!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY!!!!!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Jessie J
2) Joshua Ledet
3) 4th Impact
4) Jordan Smith
5) Jennifer Hudson
6) Beyoncé
7) Ariana Grande
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Jessie J - "My Heart Will Go On"

1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

You know just coming off of the recent season where you won, you have a lot to live up to however listening to this performance again, I understand why you won the season from being eliminated the first week. This is such an emotional performance, and like your connection to the song is incredible. I also think this performance got better while listening to it again since I just found the beauty in your voice that I love, and found that you had a way better connection than I thought you had. It was a really good performance, and I think it’s one of the better ones you have done during the whole season you just came off of. It’s really crazy on how you can still bring it to the winner’s special even after just winning, I thought you’d be burnt out by now but nope you’re still running. This is a really good job, and I think you could be in the running for the top 2 spot and the finale.
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
MICHAEL:

You had me hooked in this performance the whole way. I felt every word you were saying and thats amazing. Your vocal ability is out of this world really and I would truly be shocked if you dont make the finals based on this performance right here.
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

There is no question about it as you sing so beautifully and gracefully especially in a performance like this one. Here you got that voice which I always crave in a singer and it is nice to just hear you sing a smoothing ballad like this but the build up was a tad slow at the start but I am always amazed by the ending being just fantastic and you’re the most recent winner so let’s see if you can hold on to that crown.
1655 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your performance.  That song was sung so good.  Keep up the good work.  It was so good throughout.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!