This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Special 2 Heat 2

Topic » All Stars Special 2 Heat 2

1738 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
ELIMINATED ARTISTS COMMENTS:

Daneliya Tuleshova

CARLY:
Without a doubt you have the stage presence of a legend in the making. Your voice is stunning and I’m so excited to see where you go in life.
DANIEL:
Firstly, I want to say that in some areas the music is a lot louder than your voice, which makes it harder to focus on your vocals. Otherwise, you sing well, and I’m sure you’ll get better with age.
SCOTTY:
Even though I didn't understand the song, I knew what the song was.  Your voice was so well done.  I thought it went great.  You are very talented.  Great job.

Demi Lovato

DANIEL:
For a song with a message like this, you convey it super well. There is emotion, and you can tell how personal this is and the pain in your voice. Beautiful message.
RYAN:
This was a lovely ballad you gave, and I can sense the feelings your going through and you did yourself proud today. You have a nice voice that can sometimes be overshadowed but what you gave here is the type of girl I see and you have a bright future even though this can get boring your vocals are what make you stand out from the rest.
SCOTTY:
The playing of the piano along with your voice went so well together.  I thought it was so good.  I was bopping my head along to your song.  Great job on your voice and singing.

Haley Reinhart

CARLY:
The growl in your voice is so powerful and I absolutely love it. You have the makings of a winner in my eyes and I’m interested in seeing what you deliver next round.
DANIEL:
I enjoyed listening this, the way you sing ‘hold me’ I loved, well done.
SCOTTY:
I thought you did so good in the song.  Your voice was so good.  I was clapping along to your song.  Good job on your performance.

Jess Glynne

CARLY:
Love this song and I felt vocally you did a great job. You have one of the more unique voices in this competition, which I think will very much help you stand out going forward.
DANIEL:
There’s something about your voice that is different, yet for some reason I really enjoy it. You hit the notes in a way that I think is kind of different to other singers.
SCOTTY:
The song was good.  I liked the song and your voice.  Everything was so good about it.  I just absolutely liked every moment of your singing and the song.
1738 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Jameslu
Kat. Daneliya & Maelyn are already winners. Time to let others win haha.

but i lossed all 3 of my acts
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
All the acts in the Top 12 are so good!
1738 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
Kat. Daneliya & Maelyn are already winners. Time to let others win haha.

Truth. I had to do that with Brooke even though I still got top 3/4 *cough* LOOOOL JK 😂
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Omg Kat I didn’t know all 3 acts of yours got out 😭
1738 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
With that it is time to reveal our 12 Qualifiers who will compete in the Main Show and all one step closer to winning All Stars Special 2!

Adele (Jameslu)
Alisan Porter (moviedude)
Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1)
Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1)
Evvie McKinney (Rubes)
Jennifer Hudson (moviedude)
Jessica Sanchez (Rubes)
Jessie J (Jameslu)
Koryn Hawthorne (Rubes)
Louisa Johnson (adeleadele)
Melanie Martinez (Ajathekween)
Noah Mac (Brandonh1)
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Lmao RUBES I DIDN’T HAVE ANY PERFORMANCES FROM THE VOICE LEFT FOR MAELYN SO STFU LMAOOOO 😂😂😂
1738 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Hellocat and Tinkerbell are the only Users who have all of their Acts out.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
I got 2/3 through to the Main Show.
Sad for Maelyn but luckily she already won so not a major bummer.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
That’s true! Maelyn was so good on the voice!
1738 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
I wanna win just so that I can be the first person ever to win the show 3 times but I know that won’t happen LOOOL
1738 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
Don't get comfortable as the Main Show will take place Saturday 4pm EST/9pm BST and there we will see all the Panelist's Comments and it will be one hell of a Show!

The Mission Results will take place which could help your Artist, the Duels are back with 2 spots in the Final and this could be your chance if you were ranked low and find out who the 6 Finalists will be to perform their Winning Performance!
1738 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
It's time to sign off and congrats on the qualifers for making it to the Main Show and I hope to see you there as from me it's goodnight.
1738 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
OMG ONLY 6 IN THE FINAL OUT OF THE TOP 12?!?!?!! DAMN LITERALLY ANYONE COULD MAKE IT 😮😮
1738 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Listening to Maelyn sing is so magical. I loved all her performances of the voice & was so happy she won The Voice since she was my fave from the start.

LMAO RUBES being greedy for her third win 🙄

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!