This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Final!!!!!

Topic » Season 8 Final!!!!!

1748 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
8) Jennifer Hudson - "I Will Always Love You"

1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I strongly agree that this is your song of the season. I just love the way you sing this way and if I'm honest it's better than Whitney Houston herself. I think you are an absolute pleasure whenever I hear you sing and you are a joy to watch as you sing that song with such passion and love and power. Well done JHUD *Standing Ovation*
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I loved that song so much.  Brought tears to my eyes.  It was such an amazing song.  I loved every moment of it.  Great job all around.  Singing was so awesome.  Your voice was so awesome.
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Now this is a song to gain my attention and you nailed it once again with FIRE AND PASSION!!!!! I am still madly in love with those vocal ranges that really get me and the way you own this song justice and you always are a wonderful performer and this is one hell of a way to show what you can do all competition *standing ovation*
1748 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
I can't wait for the stats!
1748 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
I need to see who I am going to blame for Jessie's elimination.
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our last performance of the season!
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Thanks everyone for making this Season possible and I may say that it was very competitive and there were some shocks but overall I thoroughly loved it!
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Now as the results are being tally and certified I would like to welcome as our special guest the winner of Season 7 Maelyn Jarmon!!!!!

1748 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
QUEEN MAELYN!
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
The results have been counted and verified and it is time to reveal the Winner!!!!!!
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Alisan Porter and Jennifer Hudson, the time has come to find out which one you will be this season's winner!
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
The Winner of Anything Can Happen Season 8 is
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
1748 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!